• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
    I here this a lot in finance...

Customer: "I made $250K last year"

Me: "Your last years tax return shows you made $25K.........."

Customer: " Awww, that just what I reported"

Me:
    My tax returns are 100% not representative of my financial position. That's the goal right? Do everything you legally can to show as much loss as you can and pay as little in taxes as possible.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
      My tax returns are 100% not representative of my financial position. That's the goal right? Do everything you legally can to show as much loss as you can and pay as little in taxes as possible.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
      At some point the Federal Examiners come in for the exam. Hard to tell the Feds looking at those loans this guy is good he just doesn't report all his income....and probably wouldn't want us to say that either. But a financial statement will get around that if you have the assets to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Lol.... man this is truth. If you have a normal job making 100k a year with good credit you can pretty much buy whatever you want on credit.

Check that self employed box and the chit hits the fan. Doesnt matter if you can prove you're making 200k with good credit.

Seems banks are scared to death of those who are self employed. Even those who have been successful.
        Check the box that says “crabber”

Comment

If you’re looking for a loan already you will never make it in a business

Comment

Originally posted by KSHogman View Post
            Lol definitely not true

Comment

Originally posted by brnhtown View Post
              Lol definitely not true

Wish I had a nickel for every time someone told me “that will never work”. Turns out though, I don’t need those nickels because I made those things work.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KSHogman View Post
                #wrong

Comment

A million dollar loan worth of advice here

Comment

why not just get a gofundme with a sob story

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
                      why not just get a gofundme with a sob story
                      Because I voted Republican. Not looking for a handout, just advice

Comment

Because I voted Republican. Not looking for a handout, just advice
                        Good on you, can’t be afraid to ask what you don’t know and try what you’re not good at yet. We need other people to be afraid and scared or there wouldn’t be anyone left to work for us

Comment

Going with a kubota svl 95 with a fae head now. Were trying takeuchi but having trouble with their financing.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
                          I own this machine.

Others have reported a lot of downtime due to the DEF and exhaust system issues.

I had the entire system replaced on mine, but mine is not used in a business setting, so I was able to wait for parts and not in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            I own this machine.

Others have reported a lot of downtime due to the DEF and exhaust system issues.

I had the entire system replaced on mine, but mine is not used in a business setting, so I was able to wait for parts and not in a hurry.
                            May have to delete it

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Lol.... man this is truth. If you have a normal job making 100k a year with good credit you can pretty much buy whatever you want on credit.

Check that self employed box and the chit hits the fan. Doesnt matter if you can prove you're making 200k with good credit.

Seems banks are scared to death of those who are self employed. Even those who have been successful.
                              You think that is bad, try checking the retired early box......I cant even get approved to refi my small mortgage to a better rate. Looking to lock up some cheap money. The lender would have 80% equity in a secured asset and an individual with a net worth 30+ times the amount of the loan with most of that being liquid. I get denied because I dont fit in the box the govt has divised for the masses. We live in a very screwed up world on so many fronts.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                You think that is bad, try checking the retired early box......I cant even get approved to refi my small mortgage to a better rate. Looking to lock up some cheap money. The lender would have 80% equity in a secured asset and an individual with a net worth 30+ times the amount of the loan with most of that being liquid. I get denied because I dont fit in the box the govt has divised for the masses. We live in a very screwed up world on so many fronts.
                                **** right... crazy! I ain't rich but dam sure not poor. I can buy what I want when I want...

Last bank... sir we see you don't have direct deposit from your employer... hmmmm..... I AM the employer and write myself a check. I've probably got more money in that account than 90 percent of Americans are worth... notice I said LAST bank...and they still talked trash. [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X