No announcement yet.

not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 panthers on video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfft... that’s nothing, I saw 10 cougars and 15 kitties sitting in a Miami nightclub in a flat 30 mins!

Comment

Beautiful animals.

Comment

Those trees don't look like Fla trees. Cool pics.

Comment

Beautiful Texas influenced cats.

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
              Those trees don't look like Fla trees. Cool pics.
              Unless the Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park moved it's FL.

Comment

That’s pretty cool

Comment

Once in a lifetime moment.

>E

Comment

I live about 30 minutes w. Of College Station , a friend of mine lives not to far away, he has 22 acres and all the other people who live in there own about the same , he has a pair of young mountain lions so there’s got to be a couple of mature ones , plus he had a black buck and axis deer show up and are staying there

Comment

I'd shoot over a 12 pt buck in order to kill a mountain lion anytime.

Comment

Thats awesome!

So called Black PANTHERS to some

Comment

Florida panther has been on the brink of extinction for many years- real cool to see them!
                          Seems like people are seeing alot more of them these days due to the fact that they are running out of places to hide in S. Fla! Becoming a more common problem all over our country-wildlife takes the backseat to the almighty dollar

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Another good reason for open carry
                            I don't think the are phased by the sight of someone going heeled.

Comment

One of my very favorite critters. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
                                Florida panther has been on the brink of extinction for many years- real cool to see them!
                                Seems like people are seeing alot more of them these days due to the fact that they are running out of places to hide in S. Fla! Becoming a more common problem all over our country-wildlife takes the backseat to the almighty dollar
                                I read an article confirming there were less than 2 dozen Florida panthers in the wild during the late 1980's. Biologists currently estimate there are between 180-200 panthers in South Florida. Biggest threat is cats being hit by cars, and habitat loss due to urban expansion.

Comment

Working...
                                X