No announcement yet.

What’s he weigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been hunting him with a bow during the day but I may have to try and catch him at night with the thermal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That could sure enough be a legit 300 lb pig. Hope you get him on a scale so we can find out.

Comment

Hard to tell off this one pic. But I will agree in the 260-310 range, I think

Comment

It takes a lot of hog to make 300lbs but I bet he's flirting with it

Comment

he's thicc, with 2 c's!

Comment

It a wonder he doesn't have that little feeder torn down.

Comment

The one on the right would be the better eating pig.

Comment

I’ve only had two pics that I could tell it was him unfortunately I deleted them all today out of frustration with my pic viewer.

Comment

Both pics were around midnight so I may have to pull an all nighter to get a decent chance at him

Comment

Man them big boars are smart. We have one that come to a feeder by camp at night. I have tried to sneak up on him at night after getting cell pics that he is at the feeder. Both times the wind swirled on me about 150 yards out and he was gone. Worse than elk one swirl of the wind and they don't stick around to figure out what it is.

Comment

He is 300-325.

He'll check and recheck before coming in to that feeder. Probably take him 10 minutes to start eating after he shows up. He will be extremely difficult to get a shot on.

Good luck

This one isn't that big but very cautious. He circled 2 times and still stood there for 5 minutes before coming in. He was also a 11-midnight boar.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea I know ever time I see the deer looking into the brush I always feel like they see a hog but they just never seem to come in. These big boys are smart as heck every hunt I feel like they are just right there out of sight and they keep just waiting me out on every sit. I’ve been extra patient waiting 30-40 minutes after shooting light with me elusive wildlife lights and still no luck. I guess you don’t get that big being careless

Comment

Big boy I’m guessing he is gonna be at least 300

Comment

Working...
                            X