Statewide shutdown Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
    Sadly the state board can shut me down if they choose. I am a dentist and have worked everyday for the last nine months with zero problems. I’m 18 inches from an unmasked mouth all day everyday. If i can do that why in the world would anyone ever shut down a business where you can wear a mask and social distance. These shutdowns are destroying lives. I do not believe our governor will shut us down again. Let’s pray we can all continue to work. I’m ready for this crap to be over!
    Great point

Comment

If shutdowns work, then why are we doing it again??

If shutdowns don’t work, then why are we doing it again??

Comment

Sadly the state board can shut me down if they choose. I am a dentist and have worked everyday for the last nine months with zero problems. I’m 18 inches from an unmasked mouth all day everyday. If i can do that why in the world would anyone ever shut down a business where you can wear a mask and social distance. These shutdowns are destroying lives. I do not believe our governor will shut us down again. Let’s pray we can all continue to work. I’m ready for this crap to be over!
        I'm a periodontist, and I had a patient during an exam tell me yesterday that I was making her nervous by "breathing on her". I was wearing a Class III surgical mask over an N-95 with loups and shields. This crap has gotten completely out of hand.
        Last edited by ultrastealth; 12-01-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I'm a periodontist

I'm afraid to ask what kind of doctor that is...

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            I'm a periodontist, and I had a patient during an exam tell me yesterday that I was making her nervous by "breathing on her". I was wearing a Class III surgical mask over an N-95 with loups and shields. This crap has gotten completely out of hand.
            WAAAAY to many stupid people!

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
              I'm afraid to ask what kind of doctor that is...
              Sounds messy

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  in the past couple of weeks i have seen a couple of people wearing 2 masks and a couple of others wearing a face mask in combination with a face shield.... completely out of hand is an understatement.

Comment

I went to Winstar on a Saturday night and didn't get it. I dang sure ain't worried about it going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      If Covid Exceeds 15% of hospitalizations in any area, they will take action in that area.
                      Lubbock county has been as high as 28% for most of Nov with so few beds they were transporting patients to Midessa. The state took no additional action

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        Our Governor has stated no new shut downs..................
                        I don't believe anything he says. He will do what he's told

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Yep... The most disturbing part of this entire COVID ordeal, by far, is societies reaction to this huge, overblown, man made, pandemic....

Comment

Dad gummit Mike I did not know you were on the green screen. BTW for the rest of you, Mike is a heck of a dentist. Hope yall are doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                              Dad gummit Mike I did not know you were on the green screen. BTW for the rest of you, Mike is a heck of a dentist. Hope yall are doing well.
                              Been here for a long time brother! All I do is bowhunt. This is my home.

Comment

I sure hope y'all don't really believe the numbers hype. Anyone can spin numbers to say what they want, specially when money is at stake.
                                A friend is an ER doctor, he messaged me the other day really ****** off. He had a guy brought in a couple days ago with a bullet hole in his head, as standard practice now they test all incoming for COVID, this guy came back positive. The test results came back after the guy with the bullet hole in his head died, David put on the death cert cause of death was shot to the head (in medical terms). His administrators changed it to COVID since he tested positive, David argued with them and lost the battle. He is ****** cause he is getting it from both sides, people that have it and are surviving and those that are killed from other things and being blamed on COVID.

I for one don't believe the numbers or the people that push the numbers down our throats. Numbers are being spun just like the definition of the word "case"

Comment

Working...
                                X