• Show
Clear All

Yep. Just got him quartered in the cooler

Comment

Awesome Justin! Congrats bud!

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        Yep. Just got him quartered in the cooler

Congratulations! Did your dad ever bag one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Justin. Backstrap the menu!

Comment

Originally posted by BeansInChili View Post
            Congratulations! Did your dad ever bag one?

No between the person setting up too close to him and work he hasn't had a chance to get back out since missing the doe he shot at. My spot is pretty good so I may set him up there if he has time to go in the near future

Comment

I'm back at it this morning. Let's see if the rain had them bedded last night and moving this morning.

Comment

Good luck justindfw!

Comment

The best to everbody out this morning. I'ma stayed home to do some stuff my last day off before work tomorrow. I was pruty whipped yesterday. Barely got 2000 steps in. Week has been catching up with me. But feel much better today. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Comment

Hey guys, what is the rule about carrying a side arm down there? I know where I currently hunt, as long as you have your permit, you are good. Wasnt sure if its any different down there or not. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by xZachTheRipper8 View Post
                      Hey guys, what is the rule about carrying a side arm down there? I know where I currently hunt, as long as you have your permit, you are good. Wasnt sure if its any different down there or not. Thanks!

I'd suggest you call the office and ask one of the Rangers. If one is not in the office, they will have one call you.

Hours: M-F 8am - 4:30pm
                      Phone: (254)622-3332

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        I'd suggest you call the office and ask one of the Rangers. If one is not in the office, they will have one call you.

Hours: M-F 8am - 4:30pm
                        Phone: (254)622-3332
                        I will do that! I saw one their website that they don't allow handguns but I wasn't sure if they meant as a hunting method or just in general.

Comment

Conceal carry on COR Property

Hi All

I had researched the CHL rules recently and thought I’d post based on it coming up on the forum. I’ve been a follower of this thread for years but never registered and seeing as I’m new I can’t post the link just as yet. However if you google it it’s pretty clear CHL on COR properties is not allowed at least not yet. Dallas Morning News has an article about current attempts to get the law changed.

If someone knows otherwise please correct me as I’d much prefer to be wrong on the subject.

Be safe and good luck out there!

Comment

Have yall ever seen a stand that had a sign saying it was for wildlife observation?

Comment

Patman, it is “possible “ to have a firearm on Corps land...

It states on the rules and regulations, posted inside the parks, in the fine print.

All firearms, wepons, fireworks, etc. are prohibited without WRITTEN permission from the project manager.

Getting that permission is prolly next to impossible, but one could try.

Comment

Got it done this evening at lake Whitney .

Comment

Working...
                                X