Stanley Cup Finals...Go STARS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    There is only one difference maker in this series/game, the fact that Tampa Bay is a better hockey team than Dallas.
    Tampa is not a better team. If the team was healthy they are every bit as good as Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      So, like I said I don't normally complain because zebras will miss a call here and there but the tripping penalty on Benn in a very critical game 4 in OT was crap. Period. You can't make those kind of calls in such a critical point in such a critical game. There has been many other ticky tac calls IMO...and yes, some on both teams. I'm not making excuses and saying the officials are the reason the Stars are getting beat. TB is a better team.
      I disagree. There could have been any one of 4 different penalties on that play. Benn used his free arm over the shoulder of Johnson could've been called holding. Then he grabbed Johnson's stick could've been called holding the stick. He pulled Johnson down and could've been called for interference. And then they called it as tripping.

Comment

It was a good run...and a lot of fun. Only real thing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the BS pandemic and no live fans. It’s a whole different experience LIVE in the rink. I would have loved to have gone to a game.

Good year Stars...well done fellas.

Comment

Jeez, Tampa is just a better club. Bigger, stronger, smarter, more skilled, on and on. The Stars had a remarkable run and showed lots, check that, tons of character. But TB is just better. Congrats the TB Lightning on Stanley Cup win. AND, congrats to Dallas Stars on remarkable season and playoff run.

Handshake line is so cool.

Comment

It was a good run...and a lot of fun. Only real thing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the BS pandemic and no live fans.

I agree 1000% ... very disheartening watching a team win the SC with zero fans in the stands. What’s gonna be weirder, the skate around as players hoist Lord Stanley

Comment

Who gets the Conn Smyth trophy? Hedmann, Vasilevski, or Point?

Comment

Vaseline

Comment

I think Point deserves it.

Hedman got it

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                    Tampa is not a better team. If the team was healthy they are every bit as good as Tampa.
                    I'm talking about the team on the ice, and the fact that TB was deeper.

Best Goalie-TB
                    Best Forward-TB
                    Best Defenseman-TB

At full health, the Stars are closer, but don't forget TB's captain played 1 period since February.

Comment

It was a good run...and a lot of fun. Only real thing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the BS pandemic and no live fans. It’s a whole different experience LIVE in the rink. I would have loved to have gone to a game.

Absoulutely....That is a different series in the AAC, and whatever dump Tampa plays in.

Comment

Working...
                      X