Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta stay outta the dang penalty box

Comment

How do you give up so many stupid penalties and allow so many shots on goal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

The refs have called plenty of questionable calls, we don't need to help then by taking these stupid penalties.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Stanley Cup Finals...Go STARS!

Originally posted by Incline View Post
          The refs have called plenty of questionable calls, we don't need to help then by taking these stupid penalties.

I'm not normally one to b**** about the officiating but this whole series has been a nut kick by the guys in the stripes. Gotta play through it I guess and the Stars aren't doing that right now. Wake up guys....ain't no tomorrow with out the W!!

Comment

Crap! [emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Incline View Post

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              I'm not normally one to b**** about the officiating but this whole series has been a nut kick by the guys in the stripes. Gotta play through it I guess and the Stars aren't doing that right now. Wake up guys....ain't no tomorrow with out the W!!
              Not trying to start an argument. I'm not a fan of either team and I am an impartial viewer. I don't see the terrible officiating you are talking about. I think its been pretty even. I can only recall one penalty that I thought was questionable (Corey Perry's stick in Brayden Point's crotch and Point called for embellishment) and one missed call on a trip (Pat Maroon tripped a Stars player behind the net in OT a couple games ago).

Comment

TB can just skate better than the stars IMO.

Comment

Tampa is fast, and big, and dirty and fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                    Tampa is fast, and big, and dirty and fast

...and skilled, and smart....

Comment

There is only one difference maker in this series/game, the fact that Tampa Bay is a better hockey team than Dallas.
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-28-2020, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                        Not trying to start an argument. I'm not a fan of either team and I am an impartial viewer. I don't see the terrible officiating you are talking about. I think its been pretty even. I can only recall one penalty that I thought was questionable (Corey Perry's stick in Brayden Point's crotch and Point called for embellishment) and one missed call on a trip (Pat Maroon tripped a Stars player behind the net in OT a couple games ago).

So, like I said I don't normally complain because zebras will miss a call here and there but the tripping penalty on Benn in a very critical game 4 in OT was crap. Period. You can't make those kind of calls in such a critical point in such a critical game. There has been many other ticky tac calls IMO...and yes, some on both teams. I'm not making excuses and saying the officials are the reason the Stars are getting beat. TB is a better team.

Comment

anyone seen Jamie Benn ? Stars Captain has been a ghost in Gm 6.
                          26 shifts, 18 minutes of ice time and ZERO shots on goal.
                          Dude just throw the puck at the net and make something happen.

Comment

They can't keep TB out of their end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              There is only one difference maker in this series/game. Tampa Bay is a better hockey team than Dallas.

Dominant tonight without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                anyone seen Jamie Benn ? Stars Captain has been a ghost in Gm 6.
                                26 shifts, 18 minutes of ice time and ZERO shots on goal.
                                Dude just throw the puck at the net and make something happen.
                                He's been a beast at times in this series, he just doesn't have the legs to play like that every other night anymore, and they are short of other horses.

They were never as deep as TB, and not having Faksa, Johns, and eve Comeau, is more than he/they can overcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X