Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief....Anton looks so out of position at times [emoji2955]

Comment

TB has dominated most of this game. But there’s always a chance. Do or die time. Give up a goal and this one’s as good as over. Maybe they’ll get one through once again.

Comment

BS tripping call leads to the loss! [emoji35]

Comment

Well, BS call likely cost them the series.

Comment

Brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BS call on Benn, cost them a game.

Comment

3 games in a row....geez [emoji849]

Comment

I was dead tired last night so went to bed. Thankfully, I got to catch up without being spoiled this morning. I hate to complain about refs and when I was playing baseball, I learned that calls aren't going to go your way way at times, but it ends up evening out through time. It just doesn't seem that way in these first 4 games based on the commentary. I don't know much about hockey, just love watching the fast action. I don't know what some/most penalties are or are not. But the play-by-play and color guy keep coming back to non-calls and bad calls, and most of them seem to be in the lightning's favor. Just sucks that it keeps happening over and over.

Tall mountain in front of us boys. Sometimes you gotta beat the other team and the refs. Just keep your chin up and give us a fight. I didn't think I'd be having this much sports-fun in September this year, covid or not.

Comment

The Benn call was legit just wrong penalty. Should have been holding the stick. It also should have been a hook on Johnson making it a 4 on 4. The Stars PP has sucked and Dobby is showing who he really is. People lost their mind on him when he won against an overrated Vegas team. With average goaltending the series would be tied at least.

Comment

Go team

Comment

Game #5, Stars 1-0, in first period.

Comment

Backs against the wall now boys. Let's see what you are made of Stars. Sure haven't been impressed with Anton's work between the pipes the last few games. He seems way out of position at times.

Comment

Tied up in the 4th. Will we live to face another day?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              Tied up in the 4th. Will we live to face another day?
                              In the 4th?

Comment

Ice looks tilted in TB’s favor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X