Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wade with alligators quite often, don't believe I want to be in the water one of th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wade with alligators quite often, don't believe I want to be in the water one of th

Dionte Detraun Rutledge, 25, was also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'd be more concerned with an alligator than that inaccurate dude. Couldnt even hit two chicks in a parked car. Dont see what that has to do with gators other than the logo of the Gainesville Sun
    Last edited by BlackHogDown; 07-11-2019, 06:30 AM.

Comment

I would just hope he had a crappy gun that wouldn't work if it got wet.

Comment

You wouldn't want to wade in the water with a little black guy? That sounds a little racist but oh well.

Comment

All I see is a mug shot, no story....

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
            Thats what im seeing to

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
              Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
              Thats what im seeing to
              "Dionte Detraun Rutledge, 25, was also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

A Gainesville man accused of shooting into a car with two women inside in late June was arrested Tuesday on two counts of attempted murder.

Dionte Detraun Rutledge, 25, of 1727 NE Eighth Ave., was also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, according to a police report.

The incident happened at 1:12 a.m. on June 29. The report says the women were leaving the Gardenia Gardens apartment complex on Northeast Eighth Avenue when they reportedly saw Rutledge shoot at the car with a handgun. The car was struck on the driver’s side door behind the front tire. The officer reported finding a hole in the car consistent with a bullet hole.

One of the women identified Rutledge as the shooter in photo lineup, telling police Rutledge is her cousin."

Comment

I wouldn't worry to much about it. He probably can't swim anyway.

Comment

... Nevermind

Comment

I've heard of segregation pools before but not ponds and stuff. That might be a real thing.

Comment

Did anyone else have to answer a poll to see the article?

I'm out when they do that!

Comment

Ima gonna nominate this for dumbest post of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                          Ima gonna nominate this for dumbest post of the year
                          I'm guessing he copied the wrong link. A "big gator" story seems about right for the Gainesville Sun

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                            Did anyone else have to answer a poll to see the article?

I'm out when they do that!
                            At the bottom of poll you can click skip poll and it goes away.

Comment

That guy looks like a black “mega mind”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X