No announcement yet.

Approved to buy my first home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Congrats! We just bought and moved into our 3rd home in June. Being a homeowner is great. But, it's work too. There is always something to be fixed or repaired or maintainence to be done. In the end, it satisfying to get the job do e because you're doing it for yourself, not some landlord or corporation. But, on the other hand, you have to shell out the cash to pay for all that stuff. Do yourself a huge favor and become good friends with YouTube when stuff falls into disrepair. Fix it yourself. Most stuff is easy enough to handle on your own. I've saved myself a ton of mo eye this way instead of paying a contractor to do stuff I can handle myself.

Happy hunting for a new home!

Comment

Tex_Cattleman has been an astronomical help so far and answered all my minuscule potentially ditzy questions! Thanks Trey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put 20% down if you can so you don’t have to pay PMI.

Comment

Congrats NS!

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
            Tex_Cattleman has been an astronomical help so far and answered all my minuscule potentially ditzy questions! Thanks Trey!

Can’t be worse than everything I’ve been bugging him with the last month or so.

I forgot earlier. Get a binder to keep everything in. We used it for all the fact sheets and notes on what we did and didn’t like, finance stuff, etc. also like others have said, list out your must haves, nice to haves and the I’m walking away if this is there. It helped us a lot when seeing a bunch of houses

Comment

Can I PM someone what the lender sent me so we can break it down what this all means?

Thanks for all the help.

Why not ask your agent? They will prefer to coach you thru the process rather than you getting internet advice from a bunch of different people that may or not apply to your situation.
              Good luck on your purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                Why not ask your agent? They will prefer to coach you thru the process rather than you getting internet advice from a bunch of different people that may or not apply to your situation.

Good luck on your purchase.

Because two agents were recommended to me. One quoted me inaccurate data and I didn’t understand and the other I haven’t heard back from. Thanks.

Comment

Buckle up, it’s a ride. And be prepared for things to only break when you’re at the fire station. That’s the only time I ever have problems.

Nothing better than knowing it’s YOURS though.

Comment

Hope you find what you are looking for and all goes well. Congrats on becoming a homeowner.

Comment

Trey is that guy. That’s his thing.

Comment

Location location location

Comment

Good luck my man.

Comment

Originally posted by SanSaba007 View Post
                            Good luck my man.

That fine girl would bring you to your knees. Put your backup indicator on and try again

Comment

Originally posted by SanSaba007 View Post
                              Good luck my man.

Are you stoned?? Or stupid???

Steph is all women,, but will kick your azz if’n you insult her.

Steph, Congratulations on your new adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 wssm View Post
                                that fine girl would bring you to your knees. Put your backup indicator on and try again
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X