Lake Travis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Travis

Got an anniversary up on Monday was thinking about taking the bait & going to lake Travis. What’s the lake like this time of year? Busy? Also looking at staying at McKinney falls state park.

Lake is real busy right now. Week after Holiday weekend will be a lot better. If I was at McKinney falls I would goto Travis. If you are pulling a boat goto Decker and Lake Bastrop is about same distance as Travis and will be much more enjoyable to fish. Heck I’d camp on Bastrop

Comment

With bait.
      Mouth of Cow Creek at night.
      Good luck.

Comment

This guy puts out some good reports for Lake Travis, IMO

Lago Vista TX, Point Venture TX, Jonestown TX, Lago Vista Independent School District, Lago Vista and Jonestown Area Chamber of Commerce, North Shore of Lake Travis, Lago Vista POA, LVPOA, LVISD,

I would think you'd be fine on Monday. But from today to Sunday it will have a ton of traffic.

Wear shoes if you do any wading. The Zebra mucles are now a real hazard.

Comment

We used to flat wear out smaller large mouth and decent quads along the shear cliffs of travis on tiny traps. Blue over chrome.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Just set back at the boat ramp with a cooler of beer and watch the show. See some hot chics and a lot of idiots loading and unloading boats . Might catch a couple of bank racers while your at it .

Comment

What kind of bait you using?

Comment

Working...
                X