Osweiler to the Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osweiler to the Texans

Don't know anything else but it appears he will be a Texan. Think that this was a good move without knowing what kind of money was given for him. He is better then anyone we could of gotten in this draft and better then Hoyer......

Bold move. I like it. Should provide instant impact.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Just heard the same. Hope it's a good move

Comment

It'll be interesting for sure, but I'm most interested in hearing what they paid for him. If its a lot, its an awfully big risk for a guy with only 7 starts.

Supposedly the Texans are in the mix for Lamar Miller as well.

Comment

Also bringing in Lamar Miller. If nothing else, at least they don't have to play against him - and his 240 yards - again!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

I just heard this too. I think it's a good acquisition for the Texans. He looked good when he took over when Payton injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Also bringing in Lamar Miller. If nothing else, at least they don't have to play against him - and his 240 yards - again!
              Miller is a pretty solid pick up also IMO. Might be fun to watch next year if we can get a decent WR in the draft.

Comment

I'm digging it! I'm more excited about Lamar Miller than Osweiler but both are positives!!

Comment

Hoyer actually has slightly better numbers but I think Osweiler showed he can play in big games which Hoyer looked bad in. I'm glad they are taking a shot and trying to get better.

Comment

Offense still needs O Line and Tight end.

Comment

Osweiler, Miller, and Hopkins is a solid offensive foundation in my mind. Was hoping the Boys would snag Miller.. Dang it

Comment

I've been hearing the rumors for a week now and hope it works out.

Comment

4 year $72m for Osweiler
                          4 year $26m for Miller

Comment

Osweiler did nothing to impress me in his few starts. I'm happy they are going somewhere besides the Hoyer type, but I hope they still draft a QB this year.

I'm happy about Miller though.

Comment

Really hated seeing Ben Jones go, but this is some refreshing news!

Comment

Working...
                              X