28 Nosler 30 Nosler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Nosler 30 Nosler

Anyone getting one of those built? Just curious. I'm still months out on my 26 Nos being finished....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but got a buddy building a 33 nosler

Comment

That cartridge would be nice for deer hunting. For what I do I need suppressed and subsonic. Lol

Comment

Yes sir, the good folks at APR are currently building me a killer ultralight long range rifle in 28 Nosler that’s really going to be something special. We’ve literally spared nothing in the approach to this long time dream build of mine and it will certainly be shared with the brotherhood here once it’s finished. This will take some time due to the wait for the Manners stock, but it’s all coming together nicely and is definitely going to be worth the wait.

In the meantime, I stumbled upon a good deal from a great guy on one of Len Backus proven custom long range rifles also in 28 Nosler that I will soon take possession of. My friend who bought the rifle new has put a couple hundred rounds through it and has a good load worked up using Retumbo behind the 195 grain Berger EOL Elite Hunter, which is exactly what I had already chosen to break in my new 28 Nosler build with. It’s the same load Len shoots in his personal rifle and has the big slick bullet leaving the muzzle at 3050 fps with great accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
          That cartridge would be nice for deer hunting. For what I do I need suppressed and subsonic. Lol
          Is this guy for real with his avatar, TBH? You can't fix stupid...

Comment

28 Nosler 30 Nosler

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
            Is this guy for real with his avatar, TBH? You can't fix stupid...

I've watched my wife all day gettin 30 bags together for you ungrateful sob's and all I hear is y'all criticize, criticize and criticize. From now on don't ask me and mine for nothin!!!!!

I'm confused are the bags on or off?
            Last edited by Black Ice; 04-25-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Maybe Hlope is back.
              I mean Doyle Hargraves.
              Respect the javi!

Comment

I am about 2 months out from my 28.

I have the dies, brass, and new 195 bergers. I am very excited!

Comment

Working...
                X