Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africa

Has anyone heard anything lately on the troubles in Africa? My PH that I hunted with in 2014 texted me this morning telling me how things are getting worse. Couple days ago several white farmers were brutally beaten that live close to him. He said this morning couple of large gun shops were robbed and 100s of guns stolen. He thinks **** is about to hit the fan!! As we speak he is currently trying to move him and his family out of Africa. Sad times ahead

I looked through my SA news feeds and didn’t read anything, where was this supposed to take place?

Comment

africa is a big place....which part?

Comment

Africa is made up of many countries, which one are you talking about ?

Comment

RSA is the nation of concern.

Comment

My 2 PH's who just returned to Africa from the shows here said nothing is happening like that in the Limpopo region of South Africa. Like others have said, Africa is a huge place so it all depends on where this is happening.

Comment

We hunted with him in 2 hours north of port Elizabeth, but not exactly sure what city he lives in. I just sent him a text asking him.

Comment

I've spent alot of time working all over that continent...it is in a state of perpetual crap

Comment

Africa

This will all be a mute point if the Democrats get their way in 2020. We wont be flying there

Love South Africa!!!!! Ready to go back for a Cape!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
                    This will all be a mute point if the Democrats get their way in 2020. We wont be flying there

Love South Africa!!!!! Ready to go back for a Cape!!!!
                    Yes love it also, I want a big Sable more than anything

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I just dropped my PH off at the airport this morning. He stayed with me last night. No mention or worry about this at all. I asked him about it when it first came up about 9 months ago and he said the news is blowing it out of proportion. White farmers being beaten and killed is, unfortunately, not a new issue over there. But, I'm going in July and have zero reservations about my trip. I'm excited as heck for my 4th safari.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                          I just dropped my PH off at the airport this morning. He stayed with me last night. No mention or worry about this at all. I asked him about it when it first came up about 9 months ago and he said the news is blowing it out of proportion. White farmers being beaten and killed is, unfortunately, not a new issue over there. But, I'm going in July and have zero reservations about my trip. I'm excited as heck for my 4th safari.
                          He told me the exact same thing in March how the news is making more of it than it is. Today he said the the complete opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                            He told me the exact same thing in March how the news is making more of it than it is. Today he said the the complete opposite.
                            Like a bunch of us have ask, where in Africa? Like most have said from their PH's, this is being blown up by the media and I have ask my PH's the same thing before they flew over for the show season and just last week before they flew back. Nothing to worry abut in the Limpopo where my PH's are and they said in South Africa, media hype.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X