Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-33 fargo nd

whats the coldest place you every been?
    Last edited by waterdog; 01-30-2019, 07:34 AM.

-42 Minot North Dakota. I learned that a boiling pot of water will vaporize very quickly when thrown up in the air. Very cool, or cold I should say. Also, Wonder bubbles will crystalize and crash to the ground at those temps as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Actual temp of -15 a couple of times in eastern Colorado, and Sioux Falls, SD. But minus 20 something with windchill in Childress texas

Comment

Our company’s corporate offices are in Lakeville, MN outside Minneapolis. I’ve been there several times in below zero temps and it’s a beating. No thanks.
        Here it is today!! [emoji30] -52 wind chill and more than 8k homes are without power since about midnight. I honestly don’t know how folks can survive in those kind of temps...let alone farm animals and outside pets.

Comment

-27 real temp in Coldfoot Alaska. Went up there in November of 2017 for an anniversary trip for my wife. GOOD TIMES!

Comment

Breckenridge CO. -30 temps and -61 wind chill on top of the ski mountain. Last day to ski so we braved it!

Comment

-44 in Rawlins, Wyoming. No telling what the wind chill was.

Comment

The flash freeze area on the Blue Bell Creamery tour. Brenham, By God, Texas.

Comment

How are all these temps possible??? I thought this was the worst storm since the ice age!

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

Sinclair Wyoming......stayed -30+ for several days....

Comment

-27 real temp, -57 wind chill in Williston, ND winter of ‘81/‘82. Ground frozen 5’ deep. Contractors had a clause that said no work unless it was 10 degrees or higher. We didn’t work between Xmas and third week in February. Brrrr !

Comment

It's -33° here in Palisade, MN this morning. The forecast is for -43° tonight. School has been closed for the last 2 days and will probably be closed tomorrow also.

Comment

I hope those people are cooperatin' up there.

Comment

Winter survival school north of Ely, MN first night out -42, windchill -78. didn't even check the next 2 nights. Felt warm inside snow shelter.

Comment

Working...
                              X