Direct Tv Loyalty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct Tv Loyalty?

Anybody still get loyalty discounts. Was just notified Dict Tv is going up again.

Maybe be time to disconnect....again.

We bit the bullet a couple years ago and parents have too... It's crazy what you get for the money. YouTube TV is the way to go! Still get live TV, you can record what you want, and not miss anything important.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bit the bullet a year ago and left DT after 25 years. Now I use Youtube TV. I'm saving a boatload of $$ as I was able to get rid of satellite at ranch as well and just log into Youtube TV as well.

Comment

3rd vote for Youtube TV, long as you have good wifi you will have zero issues streaming. Can watch on any smart tv, tablet, phone. Hands down the way to go!

Comment

YouTube TV is where it's at. You can watch it anywhere and have Disney plus, hulu, Netflix, and discovery plus and still not spend what you did on satellite. We got rid of dish network 2 yrs ago and haven't looked back.

Comment

We’ve been running Fubo since cancelling DirecTV over a year ago, only because the wife wants to watch Astros games which I personally really couldn’t care less about. Prices seem comparable between Fubo and YTV and Fubo seems to work well.

She also has a NetFlix account and Amazon Prime as well for watching a series. When movies come out that we’ll occasionally watch together. I don’t know what all that crap costs together, probably as much as DirecTV does but there definitely seems to be about the same options between the combined services and we don’t have outages due to weather.

Comment

Ready to cut them loose. Just haven’t done it yet.

Comment

Interesting...will look into the youtube TV

Comment

Dropped them last year after a 15 yr relationship, now they call daily trying to lower price by 50%. Screw off DTV. Don’t miss it one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

YT TV all the way.

Comment

I called last week, and they agreed to knock off $60/month for 12 months. The guy said to call back after 12 months and i can re up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                        I called last week, and they agreed to knock off $60/month for 12 months. The guy said to call back after 12 months and i can re up.
                        Bahahaha….hook set. Just keep an eye on that bill because it’s amazing how it slowly creeps up without you ever even noticing it. Those discounts magically disappear. But not to worry….when you finally do notice and get piZZED enough to call them you can spend an hour or 2 on the phone, get transferred 3 times, hung up on twice and finally get those discounts back. Just remember to repeat every 6-8 months.

AT&T can kiss my ever-loving A**!!!

Comment

How do y'all get local news without Direct TV

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunt3 View Post
                            X2. We are about to move, don’t want to bring my cable tv with me. Would be nice to be able to record the local channels too. This available on youtubetv too? CBS, abc, nbc

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunt3 View Post
                              YouTube TV bases your subscription on your zip code. That way all the local subscriptions available in that zip code for your NBC ABC CBS etc are still available for live TV. The bonus there is that when you travel you can still stream the live TV online with your YouTube TV subscription and still catch your local shows live.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X