Anyone seen this? Disgusting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen this? Disgusting!

Assault charges and out of UIL competition forever in my mind and possible expelled from school. What would he do to a teacher if he got ******?

Cowboys first draft pic?

Comment

My ex saw it live. Her son is a teammate. 2 sides to look at. The kid is a known rougher almost dirty player. The ref is known to go on power trips and heckles players he doesn't like.
      Kid complained to coach the ref was targeting him. Coaches did nothing.

Was the kid wrong? I believe so.
      Was it uncalled for? That's a tough one

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by gatorgar; 12-04-2020, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Not surprising from that area.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
          My ex saw it live. Her son is a teammate. 2 sides to look at. The kid is a knitted rougher almost dirty player. The ref is known to go on power trips and heckled players he doesn't like.

This! I have heard the same thing about the white hat. He goes on power trips.

As a coach, this kid is done. As a coach, I would have addressed the official before it got to this point. As a coach, I wouldn't get this crew knowing who the white hat is and his history.

As a coach, what I do not like is how this one video is showing Texas High School Football. What you don't see is the numerous kids run to the downed official and assist him. What you don't see are the kids across the state who raise money for kids at rival schools who have problems. What you don't see is the amount of support from rival schools in the playoffs.

Yes it is a sad situation that it got to that but this one action does not define us.

Comment

Sorry for the kid. Ref needed it!

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
              And what's wrong with our area?

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                My ex saw it live. Her son is a teammate. 2 sides to look at. The kid is a known rougher almost dirty player. The ref is known to go on power trips and heckles players he doesn't like.

Come on dude!!!!

Stil no excuse for a kid to do that.

Comment

What’s wrong from our area? It can happen anywhere wife and family saw it live last night when they went to see the game. That ref goes on power trips and has been requested to have different refs for games besides him he got it coming

Comment

No excuse other than bad parenting. If a person can excuse this than any person of authority anybody doesn't agree with can use violence to satisfy themself. I had a boss once that made me sweep a mud hole in a dirt parking lot while it was raining. Guess what I did, yep, I swept the hell out of that mud hole. Best lesson as a teenager I ever had, IMO.

Comment

Oh yea. Because everyone up north of us is always so civilized.

Don’t care how mad he was, no excuse for that. Doesn’t matter where you’re from. Bad coaching and bad parenting all let it build up and get to the point, but I don’t feel bad for the kid for getting kicked out and potently losing his season. He wants to act like a man and fight, should get treated like a man afterwards.
                      Last edited by BigRed323; 12-04-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        Come on dude!!!!

Never said I agreed. But we have to look at the whole picture.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          Come on dude!!!!

So what happens when the teachers/ coaches don’t do nothing? Sometimes when they aren’t heard they fight back just like with bullies then act surprised that something happened

Comment

Wow. Times really are changing! Sounds like half of the responses support the kid. Lord help us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
                              Wow. Times really are changing! Sounds like half of the responses support the kid. Lord help us.
                              May the Lord bless you, things happen for a reason unfortunately it escalated to that situation apparently the kid was being targeted and had been making complaints against the ref as per what my wife said she was there present at the game. But he kept being ignored like most adults do to kids put them towards the back I’m sure the coach was more focused on winning rather than listening to his player. With frustration and anger anyone and I mean anyone will do anything out out of it. No one is perfect but there are two sides to every story if you like people who abuse their power then yes the Lord may need to help you.

Comment

Working...
                              X