Secure truck bed storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure truck bed storage

I'm looking for ideas on secure truck bed storage for traveling that can include tool box. I would also like to be able to remove it fairly easily so I can still use the bed for hauling larger stuff. Anybody have any recommendations? I don't really want to spend a fortune.

I have been looking at these decked tool boxes
    DECKED truck bed tool boxes and organizers provide a secure and weatherproof storage solution to keep your tools for work and play organized in your truck. Made in the USA.

I am getting to old to use a tool box in the bed of truck

Comment

Sell the box and get a folding bed cover. I have a tonnopro folder that mounts on big wingnuts, easy to remove in like 2 mins.

Comment

I have an undercover bakflip. It works great to keep people from seeing what is in the back of the truck and can be folded up to allow hauling of larger things. It does a good job of protecting what is in the back from the weather, but it could be broken into, by someone familiar with how they work.

Comment

Have you looked at these?

Be ready for the next adventure and protect your gear in the bed with DiamondBack. The toughest, most secure truck bed cover that’s built in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty.

Comment

I put a Diamondback bed cover on my truck a while back. Bought the toolbox for it as well. I'm loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC View Post
              Have you looked at these?

https://diamondbackcovers.com/
              I really like the diamondbacks and that's what I'm leaning towards. Thanks for the suggestions so far. Are they difficult to put on and off?

Comment

I’ve got a roll and lock cover on my Silverado. Wouldn’t want anything else. Can roll up the bed cover and only lose an 8x8 area in the front upper part of the bed. It is lockable as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had a diamond back hd cover on my truck for 2 years. It is awesome and very durable. I was hesitant at first due to the cost and the 4 week wait time but I really like it. You can load 1600 pounds on top of it

Comment

Working...
                  X