No announcement yet.

Covid Incident at Doctors today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, man. Sorry you had to deal with that.

My mom got the shot and really wishes she hadn’t now.

Ive had some interesting conversations with medical folk when they find you im on hudroxychloroquine as a covid preventative.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, god bless your mother

Comment

I now know of 2 people dying within days of the poke, one being my aunt- another is a close coworkers best friend.
        Both had health issues no doubt, I think the shot tips those that are teetering health wise over the edge.

Hence why healthy people say it’s no big deal, yet unhealthy people struggle.
        Same with Covid itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
          they needed covid to be an historical level emergency to justify illegally changing voting laws. That's why we didn't see demonrats take covid seriously until about a month after impeachment 1.0 failed and they had to clamor to find a new thing. they went from laughing about it, calling Trump xenophobic, and encouraging people to go to chinatown for dinner and whatnot to unelected bureaucrats seizing authority they never had to push lockdowns. in the end they got the main thing they wanted; getting Trump out by any means necessary. unfortunately for them the politicians and institutions had to coordinate and step out of the shadows for all to see, and now we know who they are.

acceptance of a phase 3 experimental trial therapy, especially if you're not in the at-risk demographics, is an acceptance that covid was as bad as they needed it to be to steal an election. otherwise, how do you justify the illegal changes to voting procedure if it wasn't the worst pandemic in modern history?
          I agree totally.
          My mother is 83 and got the covid. She has emphysema and never spent a day in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
            He's advocating for what he believes to be correct and trying to do the best he can for his patients. If she doesn't want to get it, he should just move on with the rest of the exam.
            Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
              I now know of 2 people dying within days of the poke, one being my aunt- another is a close coworkers best friend.
              Both had health issues no doubt, I think the shot tips those that are teetering health wise over the edge.

Hence why healthy people say it’s no big deal, yet unhealthy people struggle.
              Same with Covid itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I've heard so many stories like this that's it's plain scary. Lots more like this versus people dying from covid itself.

Even if one believes the CDC and MSM... Why would they not expect data on this vaccine when we get all the info for all other vaccines up front?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                should've said people are dying with the vaccine also. What's the difference????
                Is this the case?? I've been trying to find anything on this but haven't heard much. Of course media probably hides those results. My mother who had 3 strokes and is still battling recovery asked me to take it so I did. I chose to take vaccine so that was my choice. I 100% agree with you on your choice to not take it also. America!! If yall can show me were the same amount of people dieing after taking vaccine I would greatly appreciate. I personally do not know ANYONE who took the shot to have gotten Covid again and have gotten remotely sick at all. Now I have plenty of friends who have not taken shot and have gotten sick and 8 of them who sadly we lost to this China virus. Sucks....Stay safe.
                Last edited by Marco; 07-15-2021, 08:06 AM.

Comment

The vaccines are failing…

Scotland just had another week where fully vaccinated people made up over half of all Covid deaths.

Also: 15 times as many people have died of Covid in Scotland so far in July 2021 as in the same period in 2020. Yes, 15 times.

You do you, we aren’t getting these injectables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    The vaccines are failing…

Scotland just had another week where fully vaccinated people made up over half of all Covid deaths.

Also: 15 times as many people have died of Covid in Scotland so far in July 2021 as in the same period in 2020. Yes, 15 times.

You do you, we aren’t getting these injectables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    UNVACCINATED Scots made up more than half of Covid hospital admissions and nearly two thirds of confirmed cases of the virus over the past four…

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      When will these super-duper vaccines get official FDA approval?
                      I think a couple of them have filed for final approval and are in the final stages.

Will it change anyone’s mind?

Will the, we are being used as guinea pigs, statements go away?

I am 65 years old and have not taken the vaccine. At this moment I do not intend to take it even though I have been advised to do so by my doctor. I am sincerely curious however, if the people that are against the vaccine are really going to change their opinion when the same exact vaccine has been given for the last year (and that they have so strongly criticized), are all of a sudden gets final approval.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                        Is this the case?? I've been trying to find anything on this but haven't heard much. Of course media probably hides those results. My mother who had 3 strokes and is still battling recovery asked me to take it so I did. I chose to take vaccine so that was my choice. I 100% agree with you on your choice to not take it also. America!! If yall can show me were the same amount of people dieing after taking vaccine I would greatly appreciate. I personally do not know ANYONE who took the shot to have gotten Covid again and have gotten remotely sick at all. Now I have plenty of friends who have not taken shot and have gotten sick and 8 of them who sadly we lost to this China virus. Sucks....Stay safe.
                        If the media gets any info, it is going to come from the CDC more than likely.

If you want to see the CDC statistics on deaths and other adverse reactions:

COVID-19 vaccines protect against COVID-19. Get safety info and more.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                          I think a couple of them have filed for final approval and are in the final stages.

I am 65 years old and have not taken the vaccine. At this moment I do not intend to take it even though I have been advised to do so by my doctor. I am sincerely curious however, if the people that are against the vaccine are really going to change their opinion when the same exact vaccine has been given for the last year (and that they have so strongly criticized), are all of a sudden gets final approval.
                          Definitely now, however once approved by the FDA we'll start seeing stronger tactics to force it upon those who don't want it.

Comment

Good for you. Talking to a Dr, you are only going to get a response based on what they know. It's a perfect example of hammers are really good at pounding nails into boards. But they aren't very good at wiring lighting. But when you are a hammer, everything is a nail. Even wiring.

For what it's worth, my boss and his wife got Covid last week. Wife in hospital, he was rough himself but at home. They both had their shots. Dr said if they hadn't gotten their shots, his wife would have died, and he would have been in the hospital.

Is that true? Who knows, but my gut reaction is the Dr could have said without the shot, they would have grown antlers, and had an equal amount of certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

There are lots of drugs that have been approved by the FDA that I won't take. Statins, for example. With lots of medications, the downside of their side effects is as bad or worse than the condition they're designed to treat. Having an FDA stamp of approval won't factor in to my decision on whether to take a medication or not - especially on a brand new approval on a medication with a short history.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                                My wife had a fat old man yell at her today when she asked him about taking the vaccine. Said he wanted to know about all the fillers.

She asked him why he’d never worried about the fillers in his Sildenafil when she refilled that LOL!
                                Your wife insulted and shamed one of her patients because she holds a different view than him on a different medication?

Comment

Working...
                                X