No announcement yet.

Chandeleur Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to Thank everyone again and it was a great time with Great guys. Super good group, no drama queens, falling down drunks etc! Lol! I caught lots of fish and some serious size reds. Couldn't ask for more! Lookin forward to the next one!

Comment

Awesome trip fellas.

This group caught just about every fish that could have been caught or hung into out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had an epic time gents! Nice to meet several of you for the first time! I'm already looking forward to the 2022 trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Had an epic time gents! Nice to meet several of you for the first time! I'm already looking forward to the 2022 trip!
          [emoji41][emoji41] calls have been made

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great time! I got schooled by the trout whisperer and his partner but learned some stuff while they did it! I can usually catch fish and did but them Boys and a few of the others were the real deal! It was great to actually meet a lot of the guys I had only seen on here. All class acts and I hope to fish with them again!

The boat was a good operation and way nicer than anything I ever fished from or even been on! I definately will be back on there again.

A huge thank you to Phillip for making it happen and the invite! I know that takes some work and I appreciate it!

I've got some great pictures just need to get them on the computer and posted. Ill try to get that done soon!

Comment

Chandeleur Islands

Doug it was a great time and good to meet you and Chew. I told Chris on the way home we need to do a 3 day next time so we can spend some time messing around with the toothy critters. I can’t wait to see the pictures, I know you got some good ones.

Comment

Nice trip and haul fellas. Looks like a great time.

Comment

Chandeleur Islands

Great meeting you Doug and it was good seeing Bobby and I’m glad he caught some fish. It started to get the knack for it at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Beer count

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                    Claws for phil lol

Comment

I've been on a lot of TBH outings over the years...but this was one of the best. Great people, great trip, heck of an adventure. I had about 3 days notice for this one and didn't feel prepared at all...but everyone was great sharing gear, techniques, and allowing me to potlick to great extent.

I've got redfish on the half shell in the RecTec right now. Mamma is happy.

Thanks for the invite Doug, thanks to Phillip for putting it together, thanks to some big ugly dude for the best cheesecake I've ever tried, and whoever was taking pics of me when I was acting like I passed out on the couch can kiss my booty.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Doug it was a great time and good to meet you and Chew. I told Chris on the way home we need to do a 3 day next time so we can spend some time messing around with the toothy critters. I can’t wait to see the pictures, I know you got some good ones.
                        Yes sir we had a blast! I think a 3 day trip would be better and I would definately go with yall again. It would have been fun to mess with the sharks but I just didn't have it in me that night. Next time I will bring a surf rig with me in case its right again. That would have been fun to pass around that afternoon when the trout slowed down!

Pics are coming. I'm not the most computer literate so gonna get one of the kids to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          [emoji41][emoji41] calls have been made

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            I've been on a lot of TBH outings over the years...but this was one of the best. Great people, great trip, heck of an adventure. I had about 3 days notice for this one and didn't feel prepared at all...but everyone was great sharing gear, techniques, and allowing me to potlick to great extent.

I've got redfish on the half shell in the RecTec right now. Mamma is happy.

Thanks for the invite Doug, thanks to Phillip for putting it together, thanks to some big ugly dude for the best cheesecake I've ever tried, and whoever was taking pics of me when I was acting like I passed out on the couch can kiss my booty.
                            The pic I saw you was passed out airline style son!!

Comment

Mamma says thanks to y'all fisherman. She wasn't too excited about hardhead nuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                                Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X