I doubled my coins this am[emoji28]

Already down 10%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Now we wait, lol

Comment

And it’s steady dropping.

Comment

this was a real hot one for about 5 days.....3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            Put it all on emax and roll them dice. You will be so rich$$$.....

Hell naw!!!

Comment

its a good buy real soon. can make a quick 20% i would think

Comment

I have a hard time even looking at the EMax price.. Makes me regret not selling when I was $5500+ in the black.. now its down to like $300

Comment

Well I guess I’m keeping it until I turn 60. Yolo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$EMAX EthereumMax

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    I have a hard time even looking at the EMax price.. Makes me regret not selling when I was $5500+ in the black.. now its down to like $300

I kept buying down. Put 2k in and it went to 1k so I bought another 1k then went down to as low as $400 then I bought another $900 so I’m $3900 in and it’s worth $832.

I’ve got another $1360 in ETH that I may do two more double downs if this goes to $650 worh I throw another $625 at it to give me 33.5 billion.

Way down in my other crypto stuff also lol. I knew I should have bought that thermal and Wilson combat AR and can am 1000.

Last edited by Black Ice; 07-03-2021, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      I kept buying down. Put 2k in and it went to 1k so I bought another 1k then went down to as low as $400 then I bought another $900 so I’m $3900 in and it’s worth $832.

I’ve got another $1360 in ETH that I may do two more double downs if this goes to $650 worh I throw another $625 at it to give me 33.5 billion.

Way down in my other crypto stuff also lol. I knew I should have bought that thermal and Wilson combat AR and can am 1000.

live and learn.
                      Last edited by Tom; 07-03-2021, 10:43 AM.

Comment

You boys got to know when to take profits and leave a moon bag for later down the road.

I’ve learned it the hard way. Between 3 coins, I’ve had over $100K in my wallet in the last 6 weeks. I’ve cashed out a total of about $20K.

Emax isn’t over though. Hang in there.

Comment

I’ve watched $433 turn to $22k and that’s all I did was watch it. 2 days later it was down to $15k and then $10k and then back under $1000. 2 wks later I made a love to another coin and got in good. It boomed all the way back to $22k and did I pull???? Nope. LOL... watched it go all the way down to $230. I’m now in The People’s Coin and feel like this one is really going to go places. Have a little on others but you can bet when this one runs I’ll be pulling profits and sitting back on house money with a Moon Bag!

If you havnt looked into The Peoples Coin (Peeps) go check it out! No marketing yet but it’s coming and it’s going to be big! Chart alone is holding great and looks very bullish!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I’ve watched $433 turn to $22k and that’s all I did was watch it. 2 days later it was down to $15k and then $10k and then back under $1000. 2 wks later I made a love to another coin and got in good. It boomed all the way back to $22k and did I pull???? Nope. LOL... watched it go all the way down to $230. I’m now in The People’s Coin and feel like this one is really going to go places. Have a little on others but you can bet when this one runs I’ll be pulling profits and sitting back on house money with a Moon Bag!

If you havnt looked into The Peoples Coin (Peeps) go check it out! No marketing yet but it’s coming and it’s going to be big! Chart alone is holding great and looks very bullish!

Buy a trillion shares and be ready to dump when all the DA's buy a few and move this a fraction of a fraction of a penny

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post

What exchange are you working off of? I finally got access to my wife's Bittrex account (thanks to whomever gave that advice on how to get back in) I dumped some money into a couple of up and coming coins. Anyway I don't see Peeps listed here for trade.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                                What exchange are you working off of? I finally got access to my wife's Bittrex account (thanks to whomever gave that advice on how to get back in) I dumped some money into a couple of up and coming coins. Anyway I don't see Peeps listed here for trade.
                                It can only be purchased through uniswap at the moment until they hit exchanges. If you don’t know how to use Uniswap, shoot me a text and I’ll walk you through it. This token is barely a week old. Solid organic growth with nothing parabolic YET. The people behind this token will not let it fail. If you want in on the ground floor on something that could be the next SHIBA, this would be it.

903-941-nine one nine two

Comment

Working...
                                X