No announcement yet.

Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a 97 Formula I ordered for the wife in a really neat orange/red color w/ T-tops. I was just getting ready to start tweaking when mrs Artos informed me she was pregnant w/ our firstborn. Told her there was no way a baby seat was gonna work in the backseat & she threw a fit, went out & bought one to prove me wrong...didn't fit. Hello Accord.

Those 350's are neat cars...I attempted to buy a 350r but no ford dealer would sell at sticker & I refuse to do ADM. Keep an eye on your oil level as they are notorious for eating it up, especially on track days.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Had a 97 Formula I ordered for the wife in a really neat orange/red color w/ T-tops. I was just getting ready to start tweaking when mrs Artos informed me she was pregnant w/ our firstborn. Told her there was no way a baby seat was gonna work in the backseat & she threw a fit, went out & bought one to prove me wrong...didn't fit. Hello Accord.

Those 350's are neat cars...I attempted to buy a 350r but no ford dealer would sell at sticker & I refuse to do ADM. Keep an eye on your oil level as they are notorious for eating it up, especially on track days.
      Lol, I hear ya...pretty much daily my truck now, and 350 sits under a cover in the garage except on track days. Those T-tops were awesome, I really wish the new Camaro had them.

I looked at several new left over 350 and 350R's, and everyone was wanting a pretty penny for them. Which is understandable considering just the carbon fiber rims on the R are $10k alone.

So then priced out GT500's online, before learning dealers were going 20k above sticker, unless you got the 20k carbon fiber package. Screw that, there is only 1 Mustang worth 100k, and that is the original '65 GT350 Ken Miles drove. And it sold for way more than that. So then I started searching used, and found mine in Dallas. Only 3k miles on it, and zero modifications done. As far as oil goes, the only time it consumes oil is when the engine is cold. Track days, I can rag hard on it, and no consumption issues. But use it at a daily, and it does about a quart every 1000 miles.

Comment

1969 C10 LS 6.0 with 4L80E
        4:88 Posi
        Lil NOS
        Attached Files

Comment

TXFire409

That is a muscle car.

Do you have the stock motor and drivetrain or have you upgraded?

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
            TXFire409

That is a muscle car.

Do you have the stock motor and drivetrain or have you upgraded?
            Stock motor with an aftermarket cam and stock trans.

Comment

1968 RS Z28
              383 Stroker with Muncie 4 speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                my dad's 62
                [ATTACH]635500[/ATTACH]
                327/300hp nom
                i believe it had a frame off resto at some point.
                class!

Comment

[ATTACH]1053385[/ATTACH]
                  My wife’s 2010 2SS Camaro
                  My wife’s 67 RS Camaro
                  My 66 SS Chevelle
                  Been doing a ground up build on the 67. About ready to start putting everything back in it. Got the chevelle out and took it around the block yesterday. Won’t be long before they are on the road.

Comment

Picked this 76 SE up tonight. One of my dream cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice cars! Do trucks count? Got my 04 silverado 6.2 stroked out to a 408 custom grind cam, west coast cylinder heads, edelbrock vic jr intake 102mm tb, Holley stand alone fuel system with seperate pump and fuel cell, 250 tnt dual stage nitrous kit. 4l80 with a PI 4400 multi disc stall Eaton locker with 456s. Idk how to post pics

Comment

Picked up a 65 roadster last October. Factory AC car with a 20 year old frame off restoration. Named here Blue Belle. Her sister is Black Bette.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DB8A22F6-F9A9-4862-9045-27EA4412B74C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	24654215

Name:	F7A2A436-3BE0-49EA-A2D8-C2A506F2F149.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	24654216

Name:	ECE373AE-FF50-4EEB-8133-285B7EB170FE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	24654217

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                          Picked up a 65 roadster last October. Factory AC car with a 20 year old frame off restoration. Named here Blue Belle. Her sister is Black Bette.
                          [ATTACH]1053506[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1053507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1053508[/ATTACH]
                          OH MY! I like that one!

Comment

Love the Corvettes!

Comment

Here is my Vette. 1971 350/350 with air conditioning. Nothing special but a fun car to drive.
                              Attached Files

Comment

sits in the garage ...
                                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVcUP7nacUE"]Stella - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X