Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing

Comment

Whenever you have your Rolex serviced make sure you tell them not to refinish the case or the bracelet. It take away from the value of the watch. Collectors want them in original condition.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

nothing dont like anything on my wrist

Comment

Originally posted by RTM View Post
          Whenever you have your Rolex serviced make sure you tell them not to refinish the case or the bracelet. It take away from the value of the watch. Collectors want them in original condition.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          Well, that depends upon the model, etc. If it's run of the mill, a DJ for example, the better the condition the higher the value. Now, a "trop" Bond or Newman and you're dead on.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got an Apple Watch.
            Titanium with the blue leather magnetic band.

Comment

Hair on my wrist

Comment

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Garmin Fenix 6x Pro.

Apple Watch 6 was delivered yesterday. I wanted to like it again but I’m still disappointed in the battery life. Also prefer a large watch like the Garmin. I will likely be returning the AW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got tired of waiting for a Sea-Dweller to come in, so picked up a Pelagos as an "ante" of sorts to get a call when that day comes. Have to say I like it a lot so far, especially the titanium construction.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That Tudor is freaking nice !! I’d wear that all day long

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                      That Tudor is freaking nice !! I’d wear that all day long

Appreciate it! That’s a beaut you’ve got there, but being in the business I bet they’re a dime a dozen for you!

Comment

Victorinox night vision with chrono.

Comment

I am not much of a watch person. Everyone in the office at work has one though, so I have purchased a few and have been given one of my late father in law's from my mother in law.

I am bigger guy with big wrists, and for being so laid back I am extremely particular about two things... Watches and sunglasses. I will try on hundreds before finding what looks good on me.

With that said I think a regular normal sized watch would look dinky on me. I went with the obnoxiously big Invictas... I have two. The one passed down to me is a Croton, but since I am not a watch person, I am not familiar with it at all. I will try to get pics.

Comment

I have an Apple Watch on my wrist on a daily basis and I can’t stand rings and watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[ATTACH]1035508[/ATTACH]

Comment

Pics
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X