I can not see my pins !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IOWA BOW HUNTER View Post
    They make a peephole for your bow with a magnifying glass built in it. I highly suggest it. Saved many a men...

-Jack
    Is this different than the #4 verifier peep I mentioned in my opening?

Comment

I use a ZBros sight light. And a #1 verifier but fixing to go to a #2. The ZBros lets me take the pins down low enough to hunt hogs at night. And, FWIW - I'm 52.

Comment

I like the thought of the laser light......

Comment

My wife is struggling with same actually this year after issues prior. She is fine outside, tree stand, etc...but unable to clearly see pins in tent blind..particularly at early and late light conditions. Trying to use her glasses when hunting ground, blind but even that isn't perfect and changes her string to face setting.
          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
            Is this different than the #4 verifier peep I mentioned in my opening?
            No, don't think he caught in your post that you already had one.

Comment

Have the same problem I use a sight light and don't have an issue anymore. just make sure it has adjustable brightness

Comment

It's pretty common issue I think, myself and one hunting buddy have the same problem. The lighted pins helped him I just gave up ground blinds and hunt chain on stands.
                I also switched to a single pin sight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Go see dr john allen he's an optometrist there off everhart. Hes the owner of family vision-
                  Tell him Mike sent you, he is a good friend of mine and will get your eyes in check with some of the latest testing equipment so you can see the pins again.

My biggest help was adding the clarifier not varifier.. dont ask me why but it worked.. that and going to a larger HHA single pin and pop ups are not a problem

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                    Go see dr john allen he's an optometrist there off everhart. Hes the owner of family vision-
                    Tell him Mike sent you, he is a good friend of mine and will get your eyes in check with some of the latest testing equipment so you can see the pins again.

My biggest help was adding the clarifier not varifier.. dont ask me why but it worked.. that and going to a larger HHA single pin and pop ups are not a problem
                    I dont actually live in Corpus right now despite my profile :0 How would this be different than me having Lasik by Mann Eye Institute 6 months ago albeit only my left, non-dominate eye for reading as my right eye still has 20/20 for distance. Not sure how that cures my no problem in full daylight vs being in the pop up.

I might go to one pin, but seems it would still black out when used in the pop up.

Comment

Working...
                    X