• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    fify.
    That too.

Comment

Immediate family at my daughter's house for lunch then I'm headed to the lease. I thought dude's hunted this week? **** gun hunters.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still having it. Not letting the political tool ruin ours.

Comment

Not cancelled, but not as big. Have both my BIL's and their families coming over. Cooking way too much but we always take the leftovers to the lease with us to eat off of all weekend after Thanksgiving.

Comment

I tend to think my family puts the DYS in dysfunctional but I'm sure a lot of people feel that way. It's just going to be my wife, daughter and In-laws this year. I'm roasting a 30lb pig Carolina style. If anyone doesn't have a Thanksgiving meal and is around the Rosharon area send me a PM.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

No changes here. The old folks ain’t scared and are ready to meet their Lord if He calls them home.

Comment

We ain’t scared and neither is my 98 year old grandmother.

Comment

My 80 year old dad has copd, so we decided to get tested right before Christmas and spend it together and forego Thanksgiving. Guess where I've been since last Thursday. ��

Comment

My god has come before me and if myself or a family member are going down with a virus (Covid or otherwise), there is nothing I or them are going to do to override that. not a mask, not isolation, not anything. I pray that none of you miss out on your last opportunities to be with someone you love (or even don’t love) due to this
                    Last edited by Codie; 11-25-2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

We been watchig out since Day one.So far so good.. Thought we wouldn't press our Luck..

Comment

I’m driving two states over. Ain’t taking my Thanksgiving.
                        Attached Files

Comment

We didn’t cancel but it has been scaled back, not my decision. We usually have 25+ people at my parents house on thanksgiving and it has been that way for many years. This year we decided to move it to my brothers new house due to it being in the middle of everybody and much larger. My wonderful SIL sends a group text out last night that they will host but only want immediate family due to Covid numbers being on the rise. Part of me understands, but the other part of me is pizzed. This is my first thanksgiving off in 5 years and by God I wanted to spend it with family. It is what it is. I’ll still get to see my folks, brother and niece and nephew so I guess it could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            Sort of, but not really.

We had plans to spend a few days with my wife’s aunt n uncle. Their son’s fiancé is from NYC and has been quarantining for 6 months on Nantucket Island (tough life). She’s a liberal attorney that works for a private equity group in NYC.

Long story short, they are flying in and they asked everyone to take a COVID test before attending.

We will be having thanksgiving at home instead.

People are nuts these days.
                            Oh man. You gotta go, just take your temp, it’s kind of a Covid test. Make sure you open carry the whole time. That should make Nantucket feel safe.

Comment

Were cancelled as well. Niece has something like Scarlett fever. So were slumming it at the lease and currently in the stand. Hoping my son gets a chance at a good one!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Now everyone knows that we are not supposed to have TG gatherings at home. But restaurants are open, so you can all meet at a restaurant w 20 or 30 other families and be within the guidelines that the experts have set. See how much safer that is.......

Comment

Working...
                                X