X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain on Galvan this evening

Comment

Originally posted by Mannyl112 View Post
      I have a question for y’all, are y’all feeding cottonseed year round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes

Comment

Getting everything ready to head down tomorrow for a few chores and to hunt WW. Report for me was a lot of birds moved in this past week and a lot of WW.

Tomorrow's a chore day and I already know it's going to be a restless night!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          Getting everything ready to head down tomorrow for a few chores and to hunt WW. Report for me was a lot of birds moved in this past week and a lot of WW.

Tomorrow's a chore day and I already know it's going to be a restless night!

I would love to be down This weekend but don’t want to risk driving 9 hrs and not having plenty of WW. I’m heading down Thursday and coming back Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I would love to be down This weekend but don’t want to risk driving 9 hrs and not having plenty of WW. I’m heading down Thursday and coming back Monday.

Seeing more WW than usual. Of course they'll probably disappear at noon tomorrow.

Monday morning should be quick limits

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

We got a few limits in the rain today.

Comment

Our place is super green and grass is growing like crazy. Also covered up in doves.

Comment

Been super quiet here lately... I got 2 more weddings (out of 6 the last two months) to attend the next two weekends then I'm free! I've never been so unprepared and unmotivated for a hunting season in my life! I need some encouragement! Might make a day trip this Sunday to clean up camp and make sure everything is in working order.

Who has what hunting plans this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                    Been super quiet here lately... I got 2 more weddings (out of 6 the last two months) to attend the next two weekends then I'm free! I've never been so unprepared and unmotivated for a hunting season in my life! I need some encouragement! Might make a day trip this Sunday to clean up camp and make sure everything is in working order.

Headed to McMullen Co. this weekend but mainly to fill feeders and finish up some ranch work. Target bucks haven't shown up yet.

Comment

Im right there with you. I’m on a new lease this year in Webb county and I’m so far behind it’s not funny. Feeders and stands in place, I bought a barn/cabin to finish out and I’ve been so busy I haven’t gotten nearly as far as I had hoped. It’s livable but I still need to finish it.

Comment

A couple of us will be in Zavala County this weekend. One guy has a deer he wants to hunt but mainly a scouting trip for me.

Comment

Heading to the ranch Friday afternoon. Deer movement has been limited to first and last 30
                          Minutes of the day. Deer are hammering the cottonseed right now trying to rank up their bodies. Some of our older bucks didn’t make as big of jumps as we hoped for. I think it could be due to all the rain we had during the summer and then eating that instead of protein. Good luck to every this season and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Will be out this weekend filling feeders and clearing shooting lanes and fixing up camp

Comment

Any ideas on what feed times should be set at right now? I know I want the evening feed to only be about 2 hours before dark... too hot to be getting in the stand at 3.

Comment

Any ideas on what feed times should be set at right now? I know I want the evening feed to only be about 2 hours before dark... too hot to be getting in the stand at 3.
                                You just opened Pandora's Box!

Comment

Working...
                                X