Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say tundra with the 5.7L

Comment

Tundra. You’ll pay more for a Tundra when comparing to the same year/mileage of other makes, but you get what you pay for. That Tundra will also be worth more than those others way on down the road.

Comment

I have 2011 Chevrolet and had many problems. The Tacoma I drive at work is great.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          If gas mileage is not an issue and you don't care what bed length, then absolutely a Tundra... Anything Toyota or Honda will be overall lowest maintenance of any car line...
          They make all bed lengths...?
          Only option not available is 4 full size doors + longbed.
          Hit 125k in my 2018 today, and never done a thing to it except brakes & routine maintenance.
          Stays loaded down, & all it does is work.
          Flawlessly I might add.

Comment

Toyota needs to throw some money at TBH, every **** truck thread I click on is Tundra Tundra Tundra!!!!

I guess I messed up buying a new SilverAdo last year lol

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
              Toyota needs to throw some money at TBH, every **** truck thread I click on is Tundra Tundra Tundra!!!!

I guess I messed up buying a new SilverAdo last year lol
              It's not just TBH

Comment

You can get good and bad in all of them.

I’ve owned them all used and new. Ironically the vehicle I have sunk the most money into repair was a Toyota Tacoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It all depends on how they drove em.Only way I buy a used truck(jeeps/good off cars/lease trucks)Is with a new one beside it in the driveway.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
                    Tundra. Mines got 95k on it and I plan on getting at least that many more out of it. My neighbors has nearly 200k on his and hes never had a problem with it.
                    My buddy's 2008 Tundra got 194K miles without major issue aside from minor rust. We're set to rebuild it to address the rusts and he plans to put a new exhaust, fuel wheels and brake kit. Very reliable truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Criss40 View Post
                      My buddy's 2008 Tundra got 194K miles without major issue aside from minor rust. We're set to rebuild it to address the rusts and he plans to put a new exhaust, fuel wheels and brake kit. Very reliable truck.
                      Theyre great. I looked at getting a new one this past year but literally had no reason to. Not one problem with mine.

Comment

I love my Tundra. But if you’re trying to go on the cheapest route possible, look at Nissan Titans. You should be able to find a 4x4 Titan with 50-70k miles for less than $20k. Just a quick search on auto trader in my area and there were several. My wife has been driving Nissans for the last 12 years and we haven’t had a single issue. They were Armadas not Titans, but same motor/transmission.

Comment

Those Toyotas are kinda cute!

Comment

I have a 2010 Ram 1500. I’ve had no major issues. Just replacement of general wear and tear parts. I’ve owned it since 2011 with 35k miles. It now has 195k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tundra...................

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                                Those Toyotas are kinda cute!
                                What are you running C.Unt?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X