No announcement yet.

Sonora Pix 8-16-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deme, those are some nice critters Brian, thx for sharing. I don't remember seeing hogs on the property when me and Jerry was on it, them hogs don't just eat, they get up in it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
      One place is on 1691 and the other is off 189.
      I'm assuming the majority if the exotics are off the 1691 place and the big WT are on the 189 place?

Comment

Originally posted by graesz View Post
        Lot of good looking critters. How big is each place? I love that country out there?
        1691 = 4,500 acres
        189 = 2,500 acres

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
        Deme, those are some nice critters Brian, thx for sharing. I don't remember seeing hogs on the property when me and Jerry was on it, them hogs don't just eat, they get up in it.
        Thanks Dennis !

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
        I'm assuming the majority if the exotics are off the 1691 place and the big WT are on the 189 place?
        Your right about the exotics, But we've taken really nice bucks off of both places.

Comment

I can sit with you to keep you awake if that helps you. That's a fine looking place with some awesome animals, plenty keep you busy hunting hard!

Comment

Great looking animals

Comment

Looking real good!!!

Comment

Looking good!! Good luck this season. We are hunting on caverns road, ~10 miles south of IH-10.

Comment

Working...
                X