X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back at it this morning. Balmy 30 degrees this morning!!
      Let’s see if I can fill this other tag. Probably gonna leave after this morning hunt being Franklin will be playing tonight and I didn’t sleep very well last night. Think I will head home after the game.

Comment

Best of luck on filling the last tag and congrats on that big ol skillet head.

Rwc

Comment

Congrats on the doe

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20844A40-C61F-4627-826B-EC4C0100B182.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	24700960

Just had this small buck come in. Not much bigger than the doe I shot yesterday. Being it’s still early, gonna wait and see what else comes in.

Comment

Brother just texted me. He is tagged out.
              I forgot to mention he shot a nubbin buck yesterday. Little bitty horns that just poked through the skin. No way you have could tell it was a little buck.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                [ATTACH]1112744[/ATTACH]

I got blind #8. They said this was the hot spot on the youth hunt this past weekend. They have been Corning the blinds for 2 months. They are even providing small 5lb bags of corn for each hunter to put out.
                I hunted this place years ago on a management hunt. They have upgraded from pallet blinds to pop up blinds.
                Not to bad!! I have the wind in my face which is good. We’ll see what happens!!
                Is probably when I went, those box blinds they had were terrible. Couldn't see much out of them. Mgmt wasn't good either, said they had corned prior but I never saw anything out of 3 different blinds. Hopefully they've improved.

Comment

Comment

Thursday morning, I had a small fork horn come in early. I believe it was the same one that came in with a bigger body buck so I waited to see if that one would come in. The fork horn finally left and that was the only deer that came in. I left after that to go to the state game.
                    My brother however tagged out. He shot a big doe Thursday morning.

Comment

Thanks for taking us along sqiggy.

Comment

Congrats again to you and your brother. Sounds like I should have come over for the draw. But, I got out and scouted for dux so I did get my exercise in.

Comment

Working...
                        X