No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the photos, wish I would have been able to watch! I put it on the calendar for next year already.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      F1 sure looks foolish making everyone on the track mask up when you can't spot one in the stands...
      Quite a few folks in the Tower Club with us had them on. With over 400k people on property over 3 days hopefully it won't be a problem.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        Looked like an awesome time!

Oscar, you hear any word on the F1 teams demanding the COTA track be smoothed out before next year’s race?

I watched on a motorcycle podcast where they claimed some of the Moto GP guys (teams) won’t be back unless some of the serious bumps in the track are smoothed out. COTA’s response was something to the effect of “we will see what the F1 team say about it” .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Very little, which was odd after all the media speculation due to the Moto GP guys. [emoji848] Some teams totally downplayed it as part of the race. I do believe it will be addressed as the grand prix is a massive success with fans.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Thanks for the photos, wish I would have been able to watch! I put it on the calendar for next year already.
          We are checking on pre-sale dates this week. We want to change suite level in 2022 if pricing ain't totally [emoji3061] Loco!
          I must comnend COTA on pulling out all the stops!!!! It was super enjoyable, the fans were rocking, the drivers were cordial, and TEXAS DID IT BIG!!!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Broke all F1 attendance records with over 400k folks!!![emoji2962][emoji33] I can't imagine what Silverstone can do to claim their title back?

Comment

Just made a change for the Miami race. They have an option for a hospitality package at the start/finish line.[emoji14] I just snagged us two spots for May 8th, 2022 in the belly of the beast.[emoji91][emoji964][emoji91]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Just made a change for the Miami race. They have an option for a hospitality package at the start/finish line.[emoji14] I just snagged us two spots for May 8th, 2022 in the belly of the beast.[emoji91][emoji964][emoji91]

That is going to be AWESOME!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Will they still be running in Austin in 2022 or are they still talking of moving.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                  Will they still be running in Austin in 2022 or are they still talking of moving.
                  After the HUGE record breaking weekend I gotta believe that talk will melt away.[emoji848] Nobody even mentioned it around us. Also, this was on the back of the weekend [emoji413] calendar.

Comment

P1 and P2 in the books! Redbull is definitely quicker. I really like that [emoji1166] city layout. Might need to add that to the list next year.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

P1 and P2 in the books! Redbull is definitely quicker. I really like that [emoji1166] city layout. Might need to add that to the list next year.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

I agree, it is a pretty good layout. My wife and I have talked about going as well.

Comment

Woo-hoo gonna be wild tomorrow boys!!! I hope to keep up as my flight [emoji574] to [emoji1063] is tomorrow [emoji30].
                        Gasly in 5th is epic....hope he can stay tight tomorrow. Checo will be fired up as the home crowd is manic!!![emoji2957]

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                          I agree, it is a pretty good layout. My wife and I have talked about going as well.

Mexico City is great, absolutely love my time there. The culture and food is wonderful and the city is old so lots to see. Adding a race to the trip would just take it from great to epic.

Comment

Woo-hoo gonna be wild tomorrow boys!!! I hope to keep up as my flight [emoji574] to [emoji1063] is tomorrow [emoji30].
                            Gasly in 5th is epic....hope he can stay tight tomorrow. Checo will be fired up as the home crowd is manic!!![emoji2957]

I wasn’t able to watch much FP or qualifying but very happy to see Pierre in P5. Checo has got to be loving the energy there this weekend. COTA was dang near a home race too and now to be in CDMX, great times for that guy.

Comment

Brazil is going to be downright insane. 4 races left and Hamilton must place above Max to stand a statistical chance of winning the championship. I hope my F1 TV works from this ground blind in Saskatchewan.....lol!!!

Comment

Verstappen is close to locking this up

Comment

Working...
                                X