Anyone bass fish lake oh ivie lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone bass fish lake oh ivie lately?

Gonna fish out there tomorrow. Haven’t fished in several yrs. with the near full levels anybody have any suggestions on what they’ve been biting on and what depths?

Some friends of mine went about 3 weeks about they did great. Three days they caught about 120 fish. And lots of big fish over 5 pounds. Should be some fish shallow and fish staged up waiting to come shallow.

Comment

Sending a PM Kactuskiller

Comment

Sorry but no help here but my landowner out of Eden has been tearing up the Croppie and catfish. Good luck

Comment

Was a 13+ share a lunker caught recently.

Comment

Barely 9' low that's the most full it's been in years. (Also means my pond just East of Ivie will be full too.)

Comment

Where can you stay out there over night? Anybody been by EV Spence?

Comment

Look into elm creek for lodging. Great place

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  Where can you stay out there over night? Anybody been by EV Spence?

Elm creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Concho Park Marina

Comment

Got to lake with about 45min of light, caught a small one third cast on top water. Lake looks best I have seen since 2007. Hope the weather holds off for a while tomorrow. Checked into elm creek cabins. Gonna grab something to eat and get some shut eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X