Good fish there sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
      PM sent!
      Replied. It's yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        PM sent!
        Chris you buy the reel and let me have the free one.

Comment

I did not receive one either. Does the coupon say that you have to have the coupon in order to purchase? I would think that if you take a picture of the one posted on here and show the folks at the store they would have to honor it. Right??

Comment

Originally posted by JACK750 View Post
            I did not receive one either. Does the coupon say that you have to have the coupon in order to purchase? I would think that if you take a picture of the one posted on here and show the folks at the store they would have to honor it. Right??
            I believe this is a coupon only promotion but heck it doesn't hurt to try.

I need 2 more reels like I need another dog but it's definitely a hard deal to pass up.

Those of you buying the reels are you going with the Z or A? I have no experience with either.

Edit: Philip what were you fishing with this year in the surf? I just remember is was white.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              I believe this is a coupon only promotion but heck it doesn't hurt to try.

I need 2 more reels like I need another dog but it's definitely a hard deal to pass up.

Those of you buying the reels are you going with the Z or A? I have no experience with either.

Edit: Philip what were you fishing with this year in the surf? I just remember is was white.

It was a Concept C. I have a Z also. I actually have too many. Lol.

Comment

We killed it Saturday in Baffin. I was one red short of having a limit of trout, drum and reds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats B&A! Great trip!

Comment

Hope you had a sharp knife! ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Hope you had a sharp knife! ^^^

Comment

I volunteered to clean the trout! The electric knife used for the drum will need new blades.

Comment

2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                          I volunteered to clean the trout! The electric knife used for the drum will need new blades.

Get you a filletzall. I only catch drum when I follow Mexico’s advice, but that filletzall will flat wear out a redfish.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            Get you a filletzall. I only catch drum when I follow Mexico’s advice, but that filletzall will flat wear out a redfish.
                            I’ll have to look into those. And order.

Comment

Watch for me in north nighthawk throwing a gold spoon this weekend if the weather holds out like forcasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                                Watch for me in north nighthawk throwing a gold spoon this weekend if the weather holds out like forcasted.
                                Should check south nighthawk

Comment

Working...
                                X