X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it works to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess View Post
      I'm getting a lot of interest in the hog calling here. this video explains how I got started calling hogs and why. in the middle I show lots of called hogs. These are 100% wild,100% free range 100% of the time. Still lots of myths out there about hogs and lots of non believers. It works just like calling any other animal and will put hogs in front of you that would otherwise be off limits to any other legal method.

Also for the record my sounds are not available in any form other than as an app for use with bluetooth. I offered them to other companies and was all but laughed at and told the hog market was no big enough.........seriously!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LidM1F_OTmk

"the hog market was not big enough" .... LOL! Evidently they're not from around here, has about taken over the deer interest. Who are these people?

Comment

^

Comment

I have a foxpro and have multiple hog call sounds on it. Will those work? Is there certain ones I should use?
          I’m very interested in seeing how this works out. Very neat and enjoyed watching your videos

Comment

Sorry if I missed it but what is your app called?

Comment

Originally posted by LaytonConor View Post
              I have a foxpro and have multiple hog call sounds on it. Will those work? Is there certain ones I should use?
              I’m very interested in seeing how this works out. Very neat and enjoyed watching your videos
              No.

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
              Sorry if I missed it but what is your app called?
              Hog Pro. It’s not his app. He designed the extra sounds that can be bought inside this app for very cheap.

Comment

[QUOTE=35remington;13105137]No.

Ok....... thanks for the help.....

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  He designed the extra sounds that can be bought inside this app for very cheap.
                  Something not working right to acquire these extra sounds.

Comment

What would be an economical caller, where speaker could be placed away from an archery hunter, and controlled by remote with Glen's sounds programmed in? Apparently, sound should be away from hunter due to hogs' likely circling approach from downwind.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      What would be an economical caller, where speaker could be placed away from an archery hunter, and controlled by remote with Glen's sounds programmed in? Apparently, sound should be away from hunter due to hogs' likely circling approach from downwind.
                      Literally any bluetooth speaker will work. The benefit of the Bullet HP (beside a huge battery life) is that its speakers are designed not for sound quality but for sound throw. And it sure throws. But music doesn't sound very good on it.

Comment

just take my money!!!! this is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Guess View Post
                          Don't dive the hogs more credit than they deserve, yes they are smart and yes they adapt. The lead hog is usually a sow and usually the one I kill, once she's gone a new hog takes her place quickly. If she responds they all will. We have been calling some of the same ranches for 10+ years and still calling them in. We are able to alternate ranches though. We also hunt and call hard on ranches throughout the summer that we are not able to access during deer season. We hunt those ranches very hard time and time again during that time. As for technique, by all means try different methods and sounds. Hopefully very soon there will be more sounds to try. I've been testing them and they are ready to go as soon as the apps are created.
                          Thanks for your response!! I'll be following, as stated before, really enjoy the videos and your advice...Kuma!

Comment

I hooked the app up to a bose speaker and it sounds like the raptor cage in Jurasic Park

Comment

X2 what is your app called

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                X2 what is your app called
                                The Hog Pro app was designed by convergent before I joined their team, my sounds the Glenn Guess series can be purchased for an extra$1.99 there are more sounds to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X