What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    After a hearty meal of spicy tortellini and pesto ravioli it was time for a relaxing smoke before heading in to work.

Yum!

Comment

Psd4 at WWA X. Don't get no better!

Comment

Where has everyone been?

Enjoying a smoke while waiting on froghunter to get off work...

Comment

I've been very bad about sharing pics! I enjoyed an AF Hemingway the other day, it was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
            I've been very bad about sharing pics! I enjoyed an AF Hemingway the other day, it was awesome

I was bad too...enjoyed a D4 on the way back from Hilltop today. No pics so I guess after I eat tonight and bone head wraps up his speech, I'll burn another.

Y'all come by tomorrow evening if you want. I may have a few LEO's and FD buddies over.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              I was bad too...enjoyed a D4 on the way back from Hilltop today. No pics so I guess after I eat tonight and bone head wraps up his speech, I'll burn another.

Y'all come by tomorrow evening if you want. I may have a few LEO's and FD buddies over.
              Might do just that! We've been planning on cleaning the house up and inviting you and your wife over for dinner one evening, but there seems to be an extreme lack of motivation in this house

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                Might do just that! We've been planning on cleaning the house up and inviting you and your wife over for dinner one evening, but there seems to be an extreme lack of motivation in this house

Don't feel bad, the same thing is going on here. We have had Gavin over to eat, now it's your turn, hahaha.

Comment

I am celebrating our sons engagement before I head in to work tonight...cheers brothers!

Comment

Trinidad with the home made improvised ash tray lol.. from a box.

Comment

I need to smoke me a cigar, just haven't found time to recently! Looks good guys

Comment

Had to make an unscheduled trip to Tomball this morning. What better time to enjoy a nice cigar...

Comment

Waiting on the Hilltop Game Mgt meeting to start...

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            Any recommendations on cigars that we can not purchase in the US? Gonna be in Antigua in Oct, plan on trying a couple varieties that we can't purchase here. I heard Cohibas are extremely overrated but I'm sure I'll have one just to say I did. Any other sticks I should look for?
                            I'm late getting to this but when I'm out of the country I look for Bolivars before Cohibas. At home there is a local hand-rolled type shop in Webster call Don Oscars that I like. Can't vouch for the authenticity but I like them. If not that then Arturo Fuentes. Heck, sometimes, even a Backwoods is a good fill-in This afternoon I discovered the Karbach Brewery in Houston and I'm having a Sympathy for the Lager beer with one of Don Oscars finest maduros!

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                              I'm late getting to this but when I'm out of the country I look for Bolivars before Cohibas. At home there is a local hand-rolled type shop in Webster call Don Oscars that I like. Can't vouch for the authenticity but I like them. If not that then Arturo Fuentes. Heck, sometimes, even a Backwoods is a good fill-in This afternoon I discovered the Karbach Brewery in Houston and I'm having a Sympathy for the Lager beer with one of Don Oscars finest maduros!

Nice and I agree with your Bolivar recombination! Cheers

Comment

Enjoying a good cigar, a good book, and a great day out

Comment

Working...
                                X