No announcement yet.

Thinking "Inside the Box"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and that youngun deserve a hi five! Enjoyed following along.

Comment

"I smashed one"

I cracked up when I read "flat pancaked a black one"

That is awesome, hope you start a thread documenting raising the one he kept!

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
        Y'all able to view both?

I can, but dint know if both released to public ?
        Yes I could view both.

Comment

2 hole dog box

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          "I smashed one"

I cracked up when I read "flat pancaked a black one"

That is awesome, hope you start a thread documenting raising the one he kept!
          It's in 1/2 of a dog box for now. Ain't sure what kind of pen will hold this lil rascal, lol.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

It's in 1/2 of a dog box for now. Ain't sure what kind of pen will hold this lil rascal, lol.
              You can put him in a chain link kennel, but you'll have to put a floor in it or at least bury wire 8-12 inches inside around all the edges to keep him from rootin' out. Those suckers can flat dig!! He keep a sow or boar? If he kept a little boar, y'all should "fix" him. It's easy to do with a razor blade and some Vaseline or grease...

Comment

I agree with charlie. If its a biar. You need to fix him as soon as his boys show up. If its. a gilt you will have trouble with wild boars in 6 months.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have no idea how to do that.

But I'll look into it.
                  [emoji1303]

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

@12ring [emoji16][emoji16]
                    As i was reading your after action report i was reminded of this video.

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Too fun! Congrats on the success!

Comment

That's funny right there!

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                        @12ring [emoji16][emoji16]
                        As i was reading your after action report i was reminded of this video.

Ethan might have a problem with shootn piglets (hoping he grows outta that) but not me! I'm an opportunist!

Comment

Now look what we've done.

Gonna throw it in there tomorrow.

Spent 2 hrs assembling. It'll prob escape in 2 seconds, lol.

Ain't checked gender yet. Its eatn the heck outta sweet feed & milk.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200402_222922.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	24613229

Comment

Look at you go.

If you couldn’t figure it out I was going to suggest giving the phone to Ethan for 5 min. He could have probably spent the last 4min downloading and playing a game.

Comment

Love it! This has been a fun thread!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                I agree with charlie. If its a biar. You need to fix him as soon as his boys show up. If its. a gilt you will have trouble with wild boars in 6 months.
                                That should have said boar . I hate this phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X