No announcement yet.

GRXH 2020 - The Recap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you're gonna want some heavy grown up arrows with sharp cut on contacts with your compound dialed down like that.

Or just take the crossbow and have fun.. either way if you get a Granger speedpiggie you have earned it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      Man you're gonna want some heavy grown up arrows with sharp cut on contacts with your compound dialed down like that.

Or just take the crossbow and have fun.. either way if you get a Granger speedpiggie you have earned it!
      Yes. I am at 50 lbs. Not me the bow! I am big enough to knock it down without a bow. Thunderheads 100 grain. Arrows Easton ST Excell I think 400 to match the bow weight and 29" draw. Got some bump ups in weight etc to use at 65 to 70 lbs with the Cabela Stalkers I think. Need to look to be sure quote correct. Both seemed to shoot well. Just the lighter matches where i am set. The crossbow (Ten Point with Muzzys) is dead on and 185 lbs. Whops the target. Now if I can hit something with some meat. Or maybe the garage wall one more time (bad Joke)

Comment

Glad to see the tradition continues.

Good Lord Willing I'll be there again with my heavy longbows. Porky was upset we could not make it.
        Last edited by Wudstix; 03-16-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Just caught up reading this. Looks like a blast!

Comment

That looks like so much fun!

Comment

Working...
            X