Hog Calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guess View Post
    The very best time to call is heat of summer mid day. The reason being is we know where they should be........WATER/SHADE. You can more easily target areas hogs should be.
    That's very interesting. I never thought of it that way. It sure is fun at night with thermal. Bet it would be awesome during the daytime.

Comment

Starting folllowing yall a few months ago and have enjoyed watching you and Michelle put the smack down on them using your calling techniques.

Comment

whats the app called?

Comment

Convergent Technologies
          Hog Pro on Apple and Android devices...

Comment

One night I tried baby pig in distress on my fox pro call and a big boar ran out, he was some kind of mad!! I was happy to be in a tree stand.
            Last edited by Nategonehuntin; 03-10-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              Mr @Guess I have a question.

Backstory:
              I have old ears, I'm almost 49 :-), I have the sound profile set on my Samsung Galaxy set to my age group. Don't know the specifics of the setting (s).

Some phones have an equalizer for playing music.

Since the Bullet HP is a Bluetooth speaker if I have a custom sound profile saved in my phone does/will that adversely effect the way you're sounds are played back?

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
              I would keep the bass high, it is the low end frequencies that many calling systems have trouble with.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
                whats the app called?
                Wild Hog Pro app, to get my sounds is an in app purchase I think both are $5.99 They are only sold through convergent hunting solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess View Post
                  I would keep the bass high, it is the low end frequencies that many calling systems have trouble with.
                  Than you sir

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Thank you for all the info. I'm looking forward to trying it out on my lease. The pigs are very transient there so we will see if I can find them.

I wonder if this would be allowed on type 2 PHL or when the H does their hog hunts.

Comment

I bought the premium Wild Hog Pro app + extra calls and last season it worked great.

This morning I load the app and I am informed I can't use my own Bluetooth speaker, the app only works with their own $400 speaker.

A really great way to **** off prior customers.

The app is racking up 1 star reviews. I left one too. Convergent Technology.

Let's go Brandon.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

I heard that from someone yesterday and can verify it with my own device.

This sucks !

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                          I bought the premium Wild Hog Pro app + extra calls and last season it worked great.

This morning I load the app and I am informed I can't use my own Bluetooth speaker, the app only works with their own $400 speaker.

A really great way to **** off prior customers.

The app is racking up 1 star reviews. I left one too. Convergent Technology.

Let's go Brandon.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.
                          Wow! Last review that was not a one star was in October of 2020! Hate to see a good product caught up in that.

Comment

I will send a PM to Glen and reserve my judgement but I am getting a similar message once connected.

Comment

Glen ain’t with them anymore

Comment

I had the same thing happen when I tried to use the app.
                                It’ll play through the phone but as soon as you connect to a Bluetooth speaker it won’t play the sounds at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X