Lock up your stuff....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock up your stuff....

I haven't seen or gotten a picture of a wet in 10 years or more on our ranch. Yesterday I got photos of two different groups coming through, just as the Border Patrol had predicted they would. My cameras are all on feeders, so there are likely a lot coming through that I'm not getting photos of. The BP liaison said that its the most he's seen in his career right now, and they are stealing game cameras or taking the memory chips as they go through.

Joes been busy for the last week but as soon as he gets a free moment he’s gonna be all over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Johnny Rodregiz

Comment

[ATTACH]1045146[/ATTACH]

Comment

Heard they are taking cams/SD because they think they are Border Patrol owned.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            I haven't seen or gotten a picture of a wet in 10 years or more on our ranch. Yesterday I got photos of two different groups coming through, just as the Border Patrol had predicted they would. My cameras are all on feeders, so there are likely a lot coming through that I'm not getting photos of. The BP liaison said that its the most he's seen in his career right now, and they are stealing game cameras or taking the memory chips as they go through.
            Where, Camp Wood?

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
              Where, Camp Wood?
              Yes

Comment

Only gonna get worse, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                  Only gonna get worse, unfortunately.
                  Even here, they just release them into the streets. If they have no money, what do you think they gonna do to survive?

Just before 8 pm, DPS Troopers patrolling I-69 near Splendora stopped a Ford SUV that was northbound with paper plates. As the Trooper approached he was able to only see a driver in the vehicle due to the windows. He then realized as the vehicle appeared to be weighted down additional occupants in t

Ice said release!

Comment

Thanks Joe Biteme. Truly a waste of oxygen

Comment

Our place is 30 miles north of Del Rio. Talked to the agents at the checkpoint over the weekend. They are capturing groups of 2-3 in our area, but south of town they are getting overwhelmed.

Installed a cellular game cam around our camp this weekend. Stay armed.

Comment

We've had them come through pretty regularly near Pumpville. They know where the key is to the house so they have gone in and taken primarily food. They stole my snake boots and a fleece hunting jacket out of my stuff. They left us a note once saying they didn't take anything but food and were just looking for jobs. They were even nice enough to lock the door back when they left.

In the past we've had some come through that weren't so nice.

Comment

Some has to move lazy Americans yards

Comment

We leave our lodge unlocked. Locks won’t stop them and you’ll just wind up with more damaged stuff.

Comment

I would switch to Pea gravel as to not waste your corn on them.
                              Good luck with an issue the WH says does not exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X