Cold Steel Crossbow Hot Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Steel Crossbow Hot Deal

We have a few left of our Black Friday Hot Deal....

Cold Steel Cheap Shot 130....MSRP $299.99....HOT DEAL $239.99

-QUICK, EASY RELOADING: It doesn’t matter if you are standing, kneeling, sitting or laying on the ground, the Cheap Shot 130 is lightning quick to load with just a simple pull of the lever; No stirrup, rope, or crank cocker needed
    -PHENOMENAL ACCURACY: What really sets the Cheap Shot 130 apart is its amazing ability to shoot a 3-inch group at 30 yards in literally a few seconds!
    -FAST FIRING: Shoots at up to 226 feet per second; 130-pound draw weight
    -FEATURE-PACKED: Quick and easy to set up, take down and transport; Features an adjustable length of pull, Picatinny accessory rail and detachable grip; Weighs only 5. 75 pounds
    -ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Comes with everything you need to shoot right out of the box, including six (6) 15-inch carbon crossbow bolts (175 grain), single position red dot sight, and a shoulder sling
    Attached Files

<>

Comment

A 3 inch group at 30 yards is considered phenomenal?

Is this crossbow powerful enough for deer hunting out to say 50 yards?

I know nothing about crossbows, but I’ve been thinking about getting one for my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

I know nothing about crossbows, but I’ve been thinking about getting one for my dad.
        Cant imagine it is very quiet. I would probably say no on the 50yds at that blistering speed of 226fps. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
          Cant imagine it is very quiet. I would probably say no on the 50yds at that blistering speed of 226fps. LOL
          Even the expensive ones are loud as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            True that

Comment

No idea they made/marketed crossbows, but the demonstration videos for their various blade products are HILARIOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                Relative to a bow yes they are. Some are way louder than others though. I have a Killer Instinct that is not that bad.

Comment

For around $100 more you can get a Barnett whitetail hunter str brand new ready to shoot out of the box. It was a deal I couldnt pass up I’ve never even shot a crossbow before but I picked that one up with everything included I didn’t have to buy a thing for it. That thing is fun as hell. It’s obviously louder than my bow but it’s 115 more lbs on the draw weight and 400fps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But at the end of the day it's still a crossbow soooo yeahhh...pass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                      No idea they made/marketed crossbows, but the demonstration videos for their various blade products are HILARIOUS!

Me either. I bought some of the Cold Steel broadheads. I haven’t used them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Yeah, that kinda red-flagged it in my mind, too! My Centerpoint sniper 370 is cheaper, more powerful, and I’ve stopped shooting groups at any distance with that thing, because robinhoods are cool but expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          But at the end of the day it's still a crossbow soooo yeahhh...pass lol.

I thought the same thing but I got my girlfriend shooting with me the other day she’s not much of a hunter but she can shoot a gun and now we can share a target so it worked out. It’s more entertaining than she had before watching me shoot my bow in the backyard. She was heart-shooting my buck at 70 yards like it was nothing. Now she wants to go kill something with it

Comment

Originally posted by roygarcia54 View Post
                            For around $100 more you can get a Barnett whitetail hunter str brand new ready to shoot out of the box. It was a deal I couldnt pass up I’ve never even shot a crossbow before but I picked that one up with everything included I didn’t have to buy a thing for it. That thing is fun as hell. It’s obviously louder than my bow but it’s 115 more lbs on the draw weight and 400fps.

I have this crossbow as well.. the Barnett Recruit Recurve. I bought it before they called it the whitetail hunter. It's killed 4 deer, and about 5 hogs in the time I have had it. It only shoots 245 fps. But Its been sold for 69.99 at Walmart on occasion. Great xbow for the money. It's mostly for my son, and I hunt with a compound. But I have been known to use it a time or 2.

Comment

These are fun crossbows. Easy to cock...easy to shoot... and no they arent LOUD. They are exactly what one would expect from a crossbow as far as sound goes. Most crossbows are have signature noise associated with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X