No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my separate bank account setup and signed up for gdax. What has everyone's experience been with bank account verification? Has it taken a couple days like they state or has it been quicker?

I've been wanting to get into this for a couple weeks and finally was able to get things rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
      I know I'm ugly but this id verification is killing me. Uploaded dl and took pic for gdax/coinbase. wont verify
      I had some trouble this morning, but on the third attempt it took it.

Comment

How Bitcoin works in 5 minutes..
        A short introduction to how Bitcoin Works. If you'd like to support the creation of additional content, here's a bitcoin/lightning donation address: http://b...

Comment

Can you only purchase lumen with bitcoin?

Comment

Originally posted by KUJays View Post
            Can you only purchase lumen with bitcoin?
            I bought mine with Etherium

Comment

But can't buy it with $, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                Got my separate bank account setup and signed up for gdax. What has everyone's experience been with bank account verification? Has it taken a couple days like they state or has it been quicker?

I've been wanting to get into this for a couple weeks and finally was able to get things rolling.
                It took 2 days but when I tried to verify through coin base it wouldn't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by KUJays View Post
                  But can't buy it with $, right?
                  correct. I only see it in the BTC & ETH markets.

Comment

Coin Base

So, I have to open an account with Coin Base and then after that I can use gdax? I made a purchase through coin base initially and if/when I add more I can do it with much lower fees through gdax, right?

Comment

I just open an account with Coinbase too and pending the ID verification with Gdax. I am looking at investing some with Litecoin since the Ripple seems too much trouble.

What do you guys think about Litecoin?

What other cryptocurrencies do guys predict would make a jump?

Comment

I got my new bank account linked to Coinbase and bought $10 worth of Btc for a test run. Fee was .99 cents. It’s pending and I got an email from cb that said basically funds will be available in 5 to 7 business days and up to 11 calendar days. . So say you bought a big amount today and it skyrocketed overnight and you wanted to sell, you would be sol until your buy transaction isn’t pending?

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                          I set up an acct on Bittrex. You have to transfer Bitcoin to your Bittrex wallet and then purchase Ripple from there.
                          How does one transfer from coinbase to bittrex? I can't seem to figure it out

Comment

Litecoin has had a very good day boys!! [emoji106]

Comment

LTC is making me a killing at the moment. Could bottom out tomorrow but today is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reedimus View Post
                                How does one transfer from coinbase to bittrex? I can't seem to figure it out
                                On Bitttex, go to wallets. Click on the + symbol on the coin you want to buy. For example, LiteCoin. It will generate an address. Copy that address and paste into Coinbase when you click send LiteCoin. Hit confirm and off if goes. Will take a few minutes to show up on Bittrex.

Comment

Working...
                                X