M1 carbine available at Midway Usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M1 carbine available at Midway Usa

Midway has a National Postal meter m1 carbine for 1,400.00 if anyone is interested. They show sold out but you have to search under ''m1 carbine" then select the national postal meter and choose the good to very good option. I'm just passing this along to those who may be interested. I don't want to debate it if you think it's overpriced or you hate Midway for some reason.

Too late, it's gone now. They continue to pop up on there as inventory changes.

Comment

I saw those, two days before they went on sale. I got my name on the list to be notified, when they went on sale. They had a bunch of them for $1300 to about $1800. I think they went up to around $2400. They guns made by quite a few different manufactures.

Comment

What the hell's a postal meter rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          What the hell's a postal meter rifle?

During wwII 10 different companies made the m1 carbine. National postal meter was one of them. As well as the Underwood type writer company, Rockola jukebox company, IBM and others. It’s crazy how many different companies tooled up for the war effort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
            During wwII 10 different companies made the m1 carbine. National postal meter was one of them. As well as the Underwood type writer company, Rockola jukebox company, IBM and others. It’s crazy how many different companies tooled up for the war effort.

Huh learn something new everyday.

Comment

Thanks. Good info

Comment

Cool rifles and fun to shoot I’ve got an IBM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post

Yep .
                  I have one from Singer, and one from Irwin.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    Yep .
                    I have one from Singer, and one from Irwin.
                    Nice, a rare one and a very rare one! Post up some pics.

Comment

Comment

It's kind of funny, back in the 80's i had an ffl. I would buy Korean import carbines for less than 100.00 dollars.

Comment

my dad was a marine in ww2 pacific. they hated the carbine. said they would shoot a jap 5 times are more and they just kept coming. the carbine had no killing power.

Comment

My mother helped build Pratt Whitney radial engines in the Ford plant in Memphis, Tn during the war. With a mechanics background she never learned to drive a car and never flew in an airplane.

Comment

Working...
                            X