X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for your wife.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Done! I sure hope that she has a full and fast recovery and I hope the dog is found.

Comment

More prayers for your wife, and you and family.

Comment

Prayers sent for your wife

Comment

Prayers ^^^

Comment

Update on my wife: they took her back this morning to the OR around 7, the plastic surgeon wanted to look at the wound & assess the damage & see what he would be working with. He cleaned more debris out of the wound & put on a wound vac. Scheduled her for surgery on the 30th, said he’d have to take skin from other places for the skin graph. Reality is starting to set in about the man in the other car. She keeps saying she caused his death. I told her it was a just a bad accident & it wasn’t her fault. If y’all could pray for her in those regards also. I don’t want her thinking that she caused the death of someone. Also that God would give me words to say the her for the times she says that.

Also my daughter will going to hospital to be with her in the morning & I’ll be taking Tucker out to look for Luke. Maybe Tucker can put his nose to work. My son in law said he caught a glimpse of him down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Man, still praying

Comment

Prayers for your wife's healing both physically and mentally.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for healing physically and emotionally for this family.

Comment

Send some prayers up.

If the dogs know each other get the one that's with you to bark. I have a dog that wanders and when I can't find him I take the 2nd one outside and get him to bark while playing. The the 1st dog will show up on a run most of the time.

Comment

Sorry to hear the sad news. Prayers up for your wife. I can only imagine the pain she is going through.

Comment

More prayers up!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Praying for healing and peace.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X