Rear ended a crazy person.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear ended a crazy person.

Trying to eat a sausage biscuit, and hit a guy doing about 10mph as I approached the red-light.
    He was in a nice 4 door Volkswagen, but this truck ate his bumper pretty good.
    Here's the good part .
    I see him looking in the rear view so I motion to pull over into the Super One food's parking lot, right here off 80 in Longview.
    When I start motioning to him to pull over, he floors it, jumps the curb up onto the sidewalk, blows down the sidewalk past all the cars at the red-light, goes off the sidewalk and into the middle of traffic on 80, and takes off, never to be seen again.
    Tires smoking the whole time.
    Crazy start to a morning.
    Thinking I bumped into Longviews most wanted or something .

Lol best possible outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe he thought you were about to go full Burnadell on him with the gesturing and feared for his life.

Comment

Ha. Did you happen to be holding a pistol when you did the hand motion?

Comment

Well that worked out.

Comment

Yep, probably had a trunk full of meth.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
              Lol best possible outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              Well that worked out.
              You ain't kidding!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  Well that worked out.
                  I told my wife if someone hit her like that, she better do exactly what that guy did. Too many things can go wrong but now she carries and it's not such a big deal.
                  You must've been the crazy looking one. LOL

Comment

I’d really like to know what that guy had going on for him to do that.

Comment

Same thing happened to me couple years ago. Over the top of a little rise, newer traffic light in town, cars all backed up stopped, 40 mph my F250 with total replacement bumper into the back of a little sedan. Kinda went up over the top of trunk so may have lessened the impact but it was hard!! I was terrified that I may have hurt someone. Car pulls into left lane and gasses it right thru the red light never to be seen again. I pulled over, dragged their bumper and trunk lid out of the road and called police and made a report so they couldnt make some kind of hit and run report on me. Officer said happens all the time! Lucky for me I guess. Crazy world we live in!!

Comment

Dude figured if you would commit vehicular sodomy no telling what you were capable of doing. :-)

Comment

That happened to me years ago in Austin. I was coming back from the lease in my 3/4 ton with brush guard and tires that stuck out past the fenders. I was unknowingly in a turn only lane. The lane next me could turn or go straight. I went straight and the little truck with camper shell next me turned left. My brush guard ate up the side of his truck and broke his camper. My big tires kept him off of my truck. He just turned back on 71 and kept on going like nothing ever happened. He forced me onto 35 and I got turned around and went looking for him. Never did find him.

Comment

Somebody had a dead body in the trunk

Comment

America's most wanted for sure... crazy!

Comment

Working...
                              X