Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Figure I'll get some crypto without actually risking any money LOL

Anyone else want to mine on your phone the link is above. The more I read on it the more it looks like a legit company and what they're doing I'm pretty sure will spread and be used. Now if the coin Pi becomes valuable is a huge question.
    I figured I'd give it a try as well and used your link. txtyler is my username on there. Not real sure how it all works yet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

What are yall using besides binance now? I need to figure out how to get my trx out of binance...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
        What are yall using besides binance now? I need to figure out how to get my trx out of binance...

If you do, please let me know how. I can't get mine out.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          If you do, please let me know how. I can't get mine out.

I just did a test moving some to kraken so we shall see, I still have access to my binance account though, I just couldn't sell anything on there...

Comment

I've been holding ADA, TRX, XRP, BCH and BTC since the last FOMO cycle back at the end of 2017. Finally turning around to a profit thanks to BTC.

I was just able to transfer my XRP out of Binance to Coinbase and TRX out of Binance to Bittrex this morning.

Comment

I was able to move all of my trx into kraken then sold it all for eth

Comment

Has anyone tried using trading bots?

Use Bittrex referral code 5XP-UUP-NYP

Todd
                Last edited by rtarcher; 02-09-2021, 12:06 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Originally posted by orchard View Post
                  Anyone else watching this? Just hit 47k bout an hr ago.
                  Why would elon dump 1.5Billion in cash into BTC?
                  (1) see Kevin's answer above, it's spot on

(2) he's a brilliant marketer, by doing that he got a ton of attention and hype on cyrptos, same as he has been doing with tweeting about doge for a couple weeks. All of the sudden Telsa announces it will be taking Bitcoin as payment... Elon Musk is on another level

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                    I figured I'd give it a try as well and used your link. txtyler is my username on there. Not real sure how it all works yet.

Nice. It's interesting. I mined 100 coins already. Hope they're worth something one day.

Any one else that wants to mine using their phone look here
                    https://minepi.com/riverrat1 and use my username (riverrat1) as your invitation code

Does drain battery. It's just an Ap that runs and doesn't need to be open once started.

Comment

Is anyone using compound to earn interest on their crypto? I am interested but the final tutorial was paused (is temporarily unavailable) so I was left hanging on how to do it.

Comment

Has anyone effectively cashed out yet?

I’m just curious how this process is going to work.

Comment

Nice. It's interesting. I mined 100 coins already. Hope they're worth something one day.

Any one else that wants to mine using their phone look here
                          https://minepi.com/riverrat1 and use my username (riverrat1) as your invitation code

Does drain battery. It's just an Ap that runs and doesn't need to be open once started.
                          Are you thinking you will get the total amount that you've mined? That it shows at the top...or are you mining those for "them" and you will get a piece of that number?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Just use a broker like Robinhood. Cash out is easy. I don't know about the other where you can trade lots of coins.

I wonder why Robinhood or another doesn't add more coins to be traded. Seems like that would draw in tons of investors to their platform.

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            Are you thinking you will get the total amount that you've mined? That it shows at the top...or are you mining those for "them" and you will get a piece of that number?

You get what you mine. Question is how much will they be worth in 10 years. .000001 or $1,000

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Coinbase is easy to cash out on. I still have stuff in binance but not the us version so I use a vpn to get around that issue. Haven’t tried to cash out anything I have in there. I just use that account for pumps which has worked really well lately

Comment

Just use a broker like Robinhood. Cash out is easy. I don't know about the other where you can trade lots of coins.

I wonder why Robinhood or another doesn't add more coins to be traded. Seems like that would draw in tons of investors to their platform.

You get what you mine. Question is how much will they be worth in 10 years. .000001 or $1,000
                                From what I have read there are currently 12 million "pioneers". The goal is to get to 100 million pioneers/users. Once that happens, phase 3 will start. At that point whatever you have in pi will turn in to real currency. I believe they are hoping this happens in about a year. Who knows if it will take off like bitcoin, but it could. It was started by a professor at Stanford thay teaches crypto currency.

Comment

Working...
                                X