This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I'm honking on your other Aggy brethern... And helping get the excuses out of the way and cleared pregame.

As far as my posting...I'm under quarantine for Covid as I was exposed Sat by TBHer Humper who tested positive. My wife is a Covid Nazi with a immune system disorder so what else am I going to do? I'm confined to my home office until the 7-8 days pass.. Football and TBH ...
    Dang Smart, hate to hear that. Wait, didn't you already have it? Get well.

Comment

Dang, Tulsa looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Dang Smart, hate to hear that. Wait, didn't you already have it? Get well.

I'm good right now ...no symptoms yet. They say the symptoms show up on average day 4-7 after exposure. We were at day 5 at 10am so not out of the woods yet. Hopefully I avoided it while at his house. He wasn't symptomatic until the day after that next evening. And no sir, I did not have it yet. My Dad battled it for 4 weeks including a longer hospital stay though. We are quarantining because of my wife's immune issue and my past respiratory issues...although the weight loss has helped extremely with that.
        Last edited by Smart; 12-31-2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          So North Carolina has a bunch of opt outs, Aggie should win by 40 but won’t count. Is that the narrative we are running with?
          ATM will not win by 40. Jimbo won’t run the score up.

Comment

I'm honking on your other Aggy brethern... And helping get the excuses out of the way and cleared pregame.

As far as my posting...I'm under quarantine for Covid as I was exposed Sat by TBHer Humper who tested positive. My wife is a Covid Nazi with a immune system disorder so what else am I going to do? I'm confined to my home office until the 7-8 days pass.. Football and TBH ...

All bs aside...

Y’all stay safe and well!

Comment

I'm good right now ...no symptoms yet. They say the symptoms show up on average day 4-7 after exposure. We were at day 5 at 10am so not out of the woods yet. Hopefully I avoided it while at his house. He wasn't symptomatic until the day after that next evening. And no sir, I did not have it yet. My Dad battled it for 4 weeks including a longer hospital stay though. We are quarantining because of my wife's immune issue and my past respiratory issues...although the weight loss has helped extremely with that.
              Ok, yeah, keep your Sweetie safe. I work with a kid that has an auto immune problem, he has had c19 3 times in the last 9 months.

Hope your dad is well.

Stay safe.

Comment

Hate to hear you were exposed......keep us in the loop, if we need to send flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  For the first time since this crap all started I M starting to get concerned about it....
                  In the last week, we have found out about 5 different friends and families that do not know each other that ALL have got sick....not hospitalized but sick....cancelled all our Holiday and NYE plans because of it.....
                  We can’t take a chance due to a 26 year old SIL with cancer and cannot take any chances...

Get well
                  99.9% chance they have the flu or a cold.....we still get those, although they aren’t being diagnosed.

Comment

An Antler Cafe chicken fried steak will clear that right up!!!!

Comment

Screw this I'm headed to the lease. Not taking the grandson this week. All day boozing and football.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Screw this I'm headed to the lease. Not taking the grandson this week. All day boozing and football.

Safe travels man. Getting nasty out there.

Comment

Thanks fellas... fingers crossed...

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          An Antler Cafe chicken fried steak will clear that right up!!!!

I need one of those bad after this **** diet BS....lol When all this crap passes or gets better and we start traveling again, I'm in.

Comment

No excuses from me for the whipping OU put on Florida. They punched Florida and the SEC in the face and Florida did not respond, opt outs or not.

I do not think A&M has any opt outs before the bowl game and i hope they are excited to be there. If not and they get beat, no excuses from me, BUT they should win by at least 3 touchdowns if they control the ball. A&M has definitely gotten better during the season. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

LMAO!! I'm supposed to be doing that this last weekend myself but I don't want to get anybody sick if I am sick..... Good luck and be safe.

Comment

Smart if it makes you feel better my son was at a cookout with friends, opened a beer, took a drink, and sat it down. He went to the bathroom. Came back and his friend was drinking his beer and finished it. Two days later son had covid. His friend never got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X