Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use a Sendero Outdoors feeder? Feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any feedback on this feeder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just dropped one 2 weeks ago at my lease, so far it has done well. Very well constructed, easy to set up and no exposed wiring or extra work needed to make it truly varmint proof.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the price on those?

Comment

$499 on the 350 pound stand and fill.

Comment

Thanks. Looks very well built

Comment

I tell you, I've looked at them but have a hard time spending my money on a product that yes, might be assembled in Texas, but everything else is made overseas. You can't get around the electronics on a lot of stuff these days, but that needs to be US steel or at least steel that was handled here in those feeders, from the breaking and stamping of that steel all the way to the packaging.
            Just my opinion. There's plenty of feeders out there that are "home grown" from start to finish and it shows in the workmanship. Buy cheap or buy quality, buy from your neighbor or from across the country (or another country), its a personal choice.

Comment

Originally posted by TazerFace View Post
              I tell you, I've looked at them but have a hard time spending my money on a product that yes, might be assembled in Texas, but everything else is made overseas. You can't get around the electronics on a lot of stuff these days, but that needs to be US steel or at least steel that was handled here in those feeders, from the breaking and stamping of that steel all the way to the packaging.
              Just my opinion. There's plenty of feeders out there that are "home grown" from start to finish and it shows in the workmanship. Buy cheap or buy quality, buy from your neighbor or from across the country (or another country), its a personal choice.

Not really anything to do with the original post. Every ounce of material in 95% of vehicles, every piece of furniture and appliance you have, and every electronic is all made and outsourced from overseas. Doesn’t even enter my mind because it’s unavoidable. Kinda silly if you stand up for one and use all others.

Last edited by TXBRASS; 08-12-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                Any feedback on this feeder?

I've got one and it's been virtually trouble free for over 3 years. The solar panel was wired incorrectly and they gave me a new one, no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                  I've got one and it's been virtually trouble free for over 3 years. The solar panel was wired incorrectly and they gave me a new one, no questions asked.

Heck yeah! Thanks for letting me know that.
                  I’m definitely a “build-it-myself” guy when it comes to feeders, but my son’s feeder got destroyed a few weeks back and we bought a junker that day because he was having axis showing up and he was devastated when he found his broke beyond repair.
                  I was driving by the lease yesterday with work and his junker was not working very well either, so I went back in town and picked him up one of these and got it put out yesterday. We are scheduled to do some brush clearing and stand prepping this weekend, so it’s going to be a surprise for him when we drive up. It looks to be pretty well made and he will be on Cloud 9. He’s 14 and a great kid and has really taken to hunting this last couple years. He’s been working his butt off all summer so I figured he deserved it. I’m pretty sure it’s the first feeder I’ve ever purchased and didn’t build, so was hoping it would last for a while.

Comment

Everyone still liking these? I'm thinking about picking one up this week.

Comment

Originally posted by DShank76 View Post
                      Just dropped one 2 weeks ago at my lease, so far it has done well. Very well constructed, easy to set up and no exposed wiring or extra work needed to make it truly varmint proof.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                      These don't even look like the same feeders?

Comment

We got one about 2 years ago from Lowes in Rocksprings there are well built better than some other brands out there. The only issue we had was the sight glass to see if how much corn is in the feeder leaked and some of the corn got wet. Easy fix just caulk around the sight glass other than that no issues. Would and will buy another one. We have cows and some good sized pigs and they haven't messed with or moved it.

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
                          Everyone still liking these? I'm thinking about picking one up this week.

The one I got Gus has been running strong. Absolutely zero complaints.

Comment

I have 2 and have had zero issues. I have the 650lb and they were only $399 at the Lowes Supermarket in Freer and Rocksprings. Got one from each location. I liked it better than the ASF EZ Fill that Bucees sells.

Comment

Working...
                            X