Costas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costas

Is this a good buy? New $100 here local. Just looking for some nice sunglasses. Always had the cheap sunglasses.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I don't fish, just wear driving and working in the yard..

Comment

Costas

Costas has been my choice since 2007.

Driving, fishing, hunting outdoors its always on my face.

They have also good warranty policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally , I would go with the 580g glass.

Comment

Yea pretty good deal.

Comment

If you can find the glass lenses, they will scratch less. But yes, that is a good deal. Also, amber lenses are great for driving and work well in lower light conditions.

Comment

Thx

Comment

Buy them, just take good care of them and they will last. I have both glass and plastic Costas, I prefer glass but the bifocal only come in plastic.

Comment

I have some 580g brines I'm gonna let go as soon as my new ones come in.

Green lens and tortoise frame. I'd call them 85% lenses are 99

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Costas way is the only way. Wey

Comment

I’d jump on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just FYI they are changing their warranty and repair processes.

What I was told a week ago:
                        They are not doing repairs on non-defective glasses, no "part repairs" for the foreseeable future. What I was told is if the glasses are deemed defective, they will send a brand new pair (such as: if your frames are defective, they will not put your old lenses in a new frame as they did previously, they will just send a brand new pair).

Also, they are starting to ask for proof of purchase. I questioned them on this as I have a pair of Costa's that are several years old, and have been fixed multiple times by Costa. They told me for now they are not requiring the proof of purchase on sunglasses but to retain the receipts of purchase on any new pairs you buy. Proof of purchase is required for all other products that are not covered under the lifetime warranty.

Comment

I refer glass over poly lenses. Also, prefer green mirror as well.

Also, they have a bunch different frame sizes. Make sure they are a frame size that is comfortable for you (a lot of their frames are not comfortable on my bucket head).

As for a good deal, it is fair.
                          Last edited by Greenheadless; 05-02-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I have wore the glass lens for years by came across a deal on some of the plastic lens and bought them they have been good I wear them daily at work and I work on the water. For $100 not bad also look on steep and cheap

Comment

I've worn Costas since '14 and really love them. All 580g lenses, and I've dealt with their warranty program a handful of times always with solid results.

I've got no experience with the plastic lenses, but they make a quality product all around.
                              Buy with confidence, and you might checkout eBay if you miss out on these. Lots of deals and choices there.

Comment

Working...
                              X