Free: Youth Starter Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free: Youth Starter Bow

I have a Bear Scout Bow with 8 arrows of varying lengths, soft quiver, and a new never used Thumb Release. My now 15yo daughter used it and my 9yo twin boys used it. I’d like to pass it on to another youngster who has never tried shooting a bow before. It’s very basic and easy to pull. I added a plastic rest to it and a nock point to hold the arrow easier.

All I’d ask is someone to cover shipping and I can get it out this week for some kiddo to enjoy some shooting this summer!
    Attached Files

My son would love it. PM sent.

Comment

Great move mdnabors. Not about me, but this generous exchange beats any Olympic torch passing I ever saw. Hope your kids understand what a cool dad they have. If you get the bow cbail13 I hope your son learns both archery and the life lesson mdnabors taught.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
        Great move mdnabors. Not about me, but this generous exchange beats any Olympic torch passing I ever saw. Hope your kids understand what a cool dad they have. If you get the bow cbail13 I hope your son learns both archery and the life lesson mdnabors taught.
        Thanks for the kind words. The bow is going to Chad’s (cball13) lil guy! Gotta keep archery going strong. Pass it on...

Comment

Next for my grandkids. I’m in Mckinney so I could pick up.

Comment

Working...
          X