No announcement yet.

Exciting Krivoman Outdoor news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh. The other design was good enough for me to want another one but this new one....

It’s going to have to wait because of this whole Dos Equis Disease and all but it’s definitely happening at some point. Congrats on the new venture Mitch, love the one I bought last year and looking forward to snagging a few more!

Comment

Originally posted by lawbu View Post
      When will the new blinds be available?
      First batch of 60 are already sold but turnaround time is quick so maybe a week.

Just order on Krivomanoutdoors.com

Comment

I was planning on buying one this summer so I am glad I have waited. Looks good!

Do you have any dealers in North Texas? Mainly Fort Worth or NW of Fort Worth?

Comment

Looking Great Mitch, Awesome Blinds

Comment

Any interior pics, flooring?

Comment

Looks like everything worked out for you in the end. The Krivoman 2.0 Blind looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
                I was planning on buying one this summer so I am glad I have waited. Looks good!

Do you have any dealers in North Texas? Mainly Fort Worth or NW of Fort Worth?

Funny you ask. Just got a call from a place in Ft worth. Will be talking In detail tomorrow about a dealer there. Keep you posted.

Comment

*LIKE!!*

I will be shocked if the original company stays in business now that you have taken your business elsewhere.

Karma is a *****!

Comment

Great to hear Mitch! Your hard work and perseverance will run the copycats into the ditch!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                      Funny you ask. Just got a call from a place in Ft worth. Will be talking In detail tomorrow about a dealer there. Keep you posted.
                      Nice...closeby!

Comment

Those look great Mitch!!!!!! I hope you sell a million of them!!! I’ve got 4 of the old model, and love them. That new door look fantastic!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wishing you the best of luck Mitch! You deserve to have your own stamp on your product. This is awesome.

Comment

Congrats on taking control!!!!

Comment

Someone in Liberty hill hauling 3 or 4 of those this afternoon almost took my truck in their
                              ear hole.

Nice blinds though

Comment

I’ll be calling shortly. Do you have them with the horizontal windows too?

Comment

Working...
                                X