Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know there is a good group of us going but will get everybody to register

Comment

That's a bummer, same weekend as Paris Pro Am. I hunted from a Mantis last season and would like to try out the new one. Unfortunately can't do both.

Comment

Just a little plug,

Tethrd just launched the Phantom saddle for orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just seeing the registration post. I’ll get registered tonight and spread the word to the guys riding with me.

Comment

When do you need to registered by?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
              When do you need to registered by?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

A couple weeks out is fine.
              We are just trying to get a fairly accurate number for the catering.

Comment

I will be at the Tethrd teach and train tour this Saturday at the Iowa Deer Classic in Des Moines. I will take some pictures and post a review. I am also going to be hanging out with The Hunting Public guys at their booth. I have discovered thru watching their videos that we are hunting some of the same public ground here in Iowa. It will be fun and interesting talking to those guys.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hhhmmmm.....

I wonder what this could be?

Comment

Nice! I may have to get signed up and attend. Been wanting to make the switch to saddle hunting, but haven't jumped yet. Was waiting for the phantom to be released, but I'm in no hurry at the moment. Hopefully, I'll be there!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      Nice! I may have to get signed up and attend. Been wanting to make the switch to saddle hunting, but haven't jumped yet. Was waiting for the phantom to be released, but I'm in no hurry at the moment. Hopefully, I'll be there!

We would definitely love to have you!

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                        Hhhmmmm.....

I wonder what this could be?

Jealous! Mine hasn’t shipped yet...

Comment

Time to start practicing !!! I met the Tethrd guys at the Iowa Deer Classic yesterday. I jumped all in and bought the Phantom, Predator Platform, and Tethrd tether with Ropeman 1. I already had a DYI linesman's belt with a Ropeman 1 that I used this past season. The SYS Hauler ES was a freebie with the deal. I got to try the Phantom out yesterday at the show. It's very comfortable. I love the new design with the adjustable bridge.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas Area Tethrd Event!

@Arrowsmith has much better pictures than me, but here is another teaser...

I’ve gotta say... after a few days with it, the final production model of these puppies turned out AWESOME. This thing is comfortable as heck, and built like a tank.

If you are one to look before you buy, don’t forget to register at the eventbrite link listed at the bottom of this post.

At present, we have about 75 people signed up.

Host: Isaac BarnettContact: 940-367-4736Time:Location: TBD***The event is FREE, but you must reserve a ticket so we can plan for meals***Our mission is to teach the world about saddle hunting. To do this, we’re launching a 100% FREE 20 city tour in 2020 to help hunters learn about all the benefits of saddle hunting.Don’t hunt with Tethrd gear or prefer another manufacturer? Who cares? Come on anyway and join in the fun. These events are about teaching the world to saddle hunt, no matter the label.If you’re looking to learn about saddle hunting, a Tethrd TNT event is where it’s at. There’s no other place on earth to talk with experts and learn the saddle hunting ropes.We’ve partnered with saddle hunting maniacs from around the country to bring a TNT event to your area.Each event will include:– Free lunch or dinner (depending on the time)– All our saddle hunting gear in one place so you can test EVERYTHING – LOTS of giveaways and freebies– Event-only pricing & discounts on Tethrd gear.– Insider Access to yet-to-be-released gear– Saddle hunting experts available to answer all your questions and get you hanging!

Comment

Just signed up too attend

Comment

I’m registered. Will they have demos only or stuff to purchase at the event?

Comment

Working...
                                X